Nude art model for class

Going to my first ever Nude Art Modeling session tomorrow evening! It should be interesting not really sure what to expect. Although I have modeled a number of times in the past year for solo photographers.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude art model for class

Sounds exhilarating. I would like to try that.

This post was edited

Can you give an update? How did it go?

This post was edited

It should be an interesting event. I model fo rart classes occasionally. You will show up and get ready eaithe rbehind a blind, in a closet, or out in the open in the corner. The artists will arrive and set up and you will do some quick poses as they warm up and thenn longer poses. Probably a break from posing around 20 - 30 min time frame. I usually remain nude on the breaks and walk around and check out their works. Then go back into posing, sometimes they will want longer poses repeated for long session with breaks, important befor ebreak to get a mental note of the poses nad locations of hands, feet, angles and such to resume with their small input.

This post was edited

Ive done some nude modeling for a group of UF students.. I love the experience and would do it again in a heartbeat!...

Jeff

This post was edited

Yes, it actually went really well. Only 3 people there but I got good experience and did well and enjoyed it. I sat in a chair and did the same pose for the full 3 hours with short breaks every 30 minutes. I remained undressed and looked at the work in between on the breaks. Wow people with experience are really good lol. Also I was invited back to do a series because I did well.

This post was edited

I would recommend bringing a robe as there will be breaks. You might also bring a large towel. You may be holding one position for 30 or even 45 or 60 minutes without moving.

I've been doing this for quite a number of years. Print modeling is a lot easier.

This post was edited

HI, How was the class?

This post was edited

Also I was invited back to do a series because I did well.

Sounds like the best possible outcome, thanks for sharing. How do you decide when to go back?

This post was edited

I model for artists and photographers and totally agree for photos is a lot easier as short but dramatic poses usually.

This post was edited