RE:Neighbors

agree with your post this day and age we should not hide, just make the effort to enjoy our yard !!!!and if textiles look over so be it!!!

This post was edited

Got new ones on one side which will have to really try to look into the garden so as long as it is warm enough I will be nude in the garden and if they do see me just too bad and what I have seen of them I don't think they will be bothered over it.

This post was edited

All the problems of living a naturist life in town with a nudephobic society. Why not just move out in the boondocks to some isolated place where freedom still reigns. Even here there's too many enemies of the body around when around the house and shop. But at least I can work nude freely out there in the woods and garden out of sight. Soon I think I will kind of move out there and just come back in when I need something from the shop or pick up supplies.

This post was edited

All the problems of living a naturist life in town with a nudephobic society. Why not just move out in the boondocks to some isolated place where freedom still reigns. Even here there's too many enemies of the body around when around the house and shop. But at least I can work nude freely out there in the woods and garden out of sight. Soon I think I will kind of move out there and just come back in when I need something from the shop or pick up supplies.

I am lucky as I do more or less live in the countryside as I have only got properties on either side and nothing at the back or the other side of the lane, with one neighbour knowing about my nudity and I chat with her when I am nude and other people down the lane have also seen me nude so I don't have to worry too much of been seen nude.

This post was edited

Unfortunately many of us are tied to jobs which require either living in town or commuting and in the UK home counties commuting can often mean at least two hours each way, making it a very long working day.

This post was edited

The freedom to be nude without neighbors comes at a price that not all of us are willing to pay. When we bought our last house we had to be nearly 20 miles outside of town before we could find one in our price range. Most were too close to the road and in wide open farm land where any screening had been cut a century or more ago. A five acre plot was no more private than a suburban lot. Then consider the cost of transportation to and from work, shopping, and other services, and it becomes much more economical to live in town and stay nude inside the house.

This post was edited

We live on @ 7 acres. I can work, visit with nudist friends on @ 3 acres in the back and on my front porch. I have a pool, hot tub, 2 decks, clubhouse. My neighbors on the north and south side of the home know I am a skinny dipper. The people across the street and down the block may know. The local deputy sherrif knows. I have been in print media, on tv, and radio for as long as I've lived in SC and when I lived in Okla and NY

This post was edited

Sounds like the set up we want for our next and final home. We dont want a lot of property but enough to be able to enjoy it all nude and not get in trouble. We both have high profile jobs currently with the military, local government and school system. When we move next it is going to be to mid Atlantic east coast and done with all the public hoopla so can be a staunch nudist advocate openly.

This post was edited

Sounds like the set up we want for our next and final home. We dont want a lot of property but enough to be able to enjoy it all nude and not get in trouble. We both have high profile jobs currently with the military, local government and school system. When we move next it is going to be to mid Atlantic east coast and done with all the public hoopla so can be a staunch nudist advocate openly.

This post was edited

I am nude as much as possible inside the house and no one complains. My neighbors know I am a nudist. The lesbian next door neighbor has come in the house when I have been sitting in my recliner naked. I have a folded towel and my computer on my lap. The only complaints I ever get are from the guy who lives on the opposite side of the lesbian. I never wear a shirt outdoors and he always tells me I need one and I always say "You should be happy I am wearing pants!"

This post was edited