Thursday at the beach.

Hoping to spend Thursday at the beach. Do I need to get there at the crack of dawn to get a parking spot? Haven't been in a while.

This topic was edited
RE:Thursday at the beach.

My experience during the week is lot 5 is not full until10 or 11am. It can be hit or miss due to weather and the fishing guys? For sure you are ok before 9am. The curious old gaukers will use some spots for a short period but they open up pretty quickly. Enjoy the day.

This post was edited

My experience during the week is lot 5 is not full until10 or 11am. It can be hit or miss due to weather and the fishing guys? For sure you are ok before 9am. The curious old gaukers will use some spots for a short period but they open up pretty quickly. Enjoy the day.

This post was edited

Thanks for letting me know.

This post was edited

Ill be there tomorrow wednesday and Thursday until 1pm, it has been nice this week, not crowded until after 9:30, i get there at 7am though because i like watching the sunrise, my girlfriend wont be there but i will with my green umbrella, take care and dont feel shy to say hi!

This post was edited

Ended up not making it there Thursday or I would have said hello. Always nicer to hang with friends I think. I was planning on camping at Cypress Cove on Friday and Saturday and decided the beach on Thursday would have been too much sun. Turns out Saturday there was no sun at the Cove. Hope you had a wonderful day there.

This post was edited

I keep trying to get wife to go to the cove. Hoping to go for nudeapalooza

This post was edited

It's Open House weekend at the Cove July 13-15th. Free to the public on the Saturday 12-4pm. It's a great time and packed with people. They've even expanded their beach there. I'll be there camping on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe she will go then?

This post was edited