RE:WHEN ARE YOU GOING SKINNY DIPPING? LET US KNOW AND WE MIGHT JOIN YOU.

I was at Monksnash today had a great day got to chat to this nice guy , So I couldn't persuade you to cum down divester

This post was edited

In the end I chose to stay in the garden to enjoy more time in the sun rather than making the journey to the beach only to leave by 2pm - I went to a bbq last night and it was still really warm into the very late evening.

It would have been great to meet up with you all again at the beach but instead I went into the garden. Being concerned about frightening my neighbours, lol, I first moved really close to the wall further down the garden and I wore the smallest pair of tighty whities I could find. However after five minutes of soaking up the sun, I thought, 'what the hell' and off came my pants. I ended up staying there until almost six o'clock before rushing off to the bbq - it was great.

Looking forward to the next bit of good weather and will hopefully meet up with a few of you for a naked coffee before then.

Enjoy!

This post was edited

Looks like everyone from the group was at the beach yesterday, either at Monknash or Kenfig, lol.

It's amazing what we can do with a bit of good weather!

This post was edited

Where is kenfig? Im going to north wales at the end May bank holiday for a few days

This post was edited

Kenfig is a beach which is just a little further west of Porthcawl mate. It's a lovely place although you do need to walk miles through a nature reserve and sand dunes to get to it. It can certainly be worth the effort for a change but personally I'd prefer Monknash, lol.

This post was edited

yes the weekend was probably the best days to go looks like it's going down hill a bit

This post was edited

Personally, I think the sun is on the recharge and it'll be back out in force in a week or two.

Best stock up on your sun lotion now guys, lol.

This post was edited

Hey Jamie!

Nothing planned at the moment mate - we're just waiting for the sun to re-boot.

I'm sure we'll be hitting the beach again very soon though.

This post was edited