Aaah that felt great

Had all afternoon free yesterday. could have raked the front yard in view of the road. But it was warm enough to be outside nude so i got my zero gravity chair in a sunny position and kicked back with a good book. Read and dozed from 1:30 till 4:30. It did not feel like I got too much sun until I stepped down into the hot tub this morning and felt the skin on my upper thighs react. Now need another sunny day to get the backside caught up.

This topic was edited
RE:Aaah that felt great

Nothing better than sunnig your buns. Had a few minutes sunning the other day. ....soooo relaxing . Be careful about the burns tho.

This post was edited

Was hoping to get some time to sun on my deck today, but we are having it repaired and the men arrived ahead of schedule.
Decided it was not a good idea to even be nude in my study, since they are working just outside my window!

This post was edited

Gone back cold again but had some nude time out doors last week mainly doing gardening work. Bliss.

This post was edited

In the 80's today and tomorrow. Hoping to get to sun nude Friday. Im off work and alone all day. Nude sunning at home or beach....a must have tomorrow.

This post was edited

Was hoping to get some time to sun on my deck today, but we are having it repaired and the men arrived ahead of schedule.Decided it was not a good idea to even be nude in my study, since they are working just outside my window!

Gave the study more thought and decided to close the curtains and stay nude.
Does feel great.
Need to mow the lawn today so the shorts will have to go on, but no shirt.

This post was edited

I have been very fortunate to have a large back yard with two different workshops where I can work in the nude and go between them without any concern about neighbors viewing or being upset. I have been able to be nude for a couple of weeks now. My fencing is inadequate in several areas but it doesn't bother me. I like to visit Wildwood Resort, but it's about an hours drive. It's a great place with lots of great people to visit with.

This post was edited

The heater control in my truck is stuck on high heat so the last two mights I drove home nude - making me rethink fixing the control. ;) I was also able to walk nude from the truck to the house (I live on a rather busy street) and later around the yard under the cover of darkness. I'm looking forward to more warm nights.

This post was edited

Very surprisingly our bank holidays coincided with the weather suddenly getting nice - hot in fact.

Sunday we managed to spend the day in the garden, reading our books and watching the fish.

Some areas must have been missed with the sun cream and are now a bit sore but what a lovely day it was.

This post was edited

Yes, Gar-n-Mar I totally agree, except in my case, because I was simply doing things naked in the sunny garden without any particular regard to the sun I now have a very variegated tan where previously it was totally even, if somewhat faded, from my February in Fuerteventura followed by lots of dull weather nudity at home.

This post was edited

Good to have some nude gardening time and working up my sun tan again.

This post was edited