Where is the most unexpected place you managed to get nude?

Where and when were you able to bare all that when you started the day or trip you had no idea you would have some nude time?

I think one of mine was baring all during the solar eclipse last summer while visiting some friends near Nashville. Where is yours?

This topic was edited
RE:Where is the most unexpected place you managed to get nude?

Traveling for work, staying alone in a hotel with an indoor pool. Swimming is such a great antidote to the confinements of car and plane travel, but I arrived late, after the pool was closed, the prison-bar style gate to the stairs down to it locked. But, skinny person that I am, I was able to slip between the bars and enjoy the pool in perfect privacy, in the soft red glow of the "exit" sign. And to emerge without having gotten my swimsuit wet :)

This post was edited

Traveling for work, staying alone in a hotel with an indoor pool. Swimming is such a great antidote to the confinements of car and plane travel, but I arrived late, after the pool was closed, the prison-bar style gate to the stairs down to it locked. But, skinny person that I am, I was able to slip between the bars and enjoy the pool in perfect privacy, in the soft red glow of the "exit" sign. And to emerge without having gotten my swimsuit wet :)

That reminds me of the time I went on a business trip and got in the jacuzzi and slipped off my shorts. Sat there for 30 min just relaxing.

This post was edited

Earlier this year when I was in Orlando for work. I was not able to go to Cypress Cove but did manage to make it to the hot tub one night about 30 minutes before closing. I was alone and slipped my trunks off. The hot tub was about 50 yards from the hotel with a fountain and a lap pool between and backed to the golf course. About 15 minutes I heard the gates open and female voices. I never knew how hard it was to put wet trunks on under water. I made just before two young girls and there father got to the tub followed by security giving us the 10 minute warning.

This post was edited

These are fun stories, thanks for sharing them. It got me to thinking how often I get an opportunity to get naked when I didn't expect it. A few times at historical monuments when traveling (eg, stone age tomb,, Greek temple, etc). It happens pretty often out in nature ("Wow, here I am alone, time to get naked"). Like above posters, I finally did skinnydip in a hotel pool after official closing time last year, and that was fun, sort of a "bucket list" thing.

This post was edited

We stayed at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle last year.
They have a beautiful sauna in the men's locker room and an in-door pool facility with a very large hot tub.
I used the sauna every morning where I could be totally nude but the pool and hot tub were a common area.
After enjoying the sauna for about an hour I decided to order a Bloody Mary and sit in the hot tub for a while.
It was annoying to wear a suit after enjoying my naked time in the sauna so with the jets on, the time set to max and the few others on the pool side, I was able to slip out of my suite and just kept it around my ankles.
It felt so much more natural. I had to slip it back on a few times when others came around but spent a few hours enjoying the tub in comfort as the sun beamed through the glass ceiling, enjoying my breakfast cocktail.
Later that day I spent an hour or so at the local nude beach on Lake Washington.
Lee

This post was edited

Probably our members only textile campground. We visited right after Halloween one year and according to management, that's the best time to visit if you want the place to yourself. Our private campground has over 800 campsites (RV and Tent). During our visit, only 35 RV's were in the park and only 8 of those were inhabited, ours included. Our nearest neighbor was 100 yards away! Though it was cool during the day and cold at night, I spent quite a bit of time naked outside the RV and around our campsite. I was able to take the trash to the dumpster, get things out of my car, get some things out of the storage cabinets outside ... I'd love to visit the campground at this time of year, every year!

This post was edited

Traveling for work. Got to room, naked first then settled in. Had nothing with me but an ice bucket to get ice. Did activate latch so I didn't get locked out.

This post was edited

While sight seeing from an overlook above Lake Superior with my brother and his wife, we realized that we could get down to the water through the woods. Once there it looked so inviting, and I asked my sister-in-law if she would be embarrassed if I went for a swim. When she said no, I stripped and entered the water for a very brief swim which felt more than just a little bit on the cool side.

This post was edited

On a hotelbalcony in greece.... see picture

This post was edited

On a hotelbalcony in greece.... see picture

I have read elsewhere that this is not all that unusual in Greece and Spain.
Does anyone have any direct observations about this?

This post was edited