Banner Titles under user names in FORUM significance.

I've been perusing the forums for a while and have noticed the little banner under the user names. Textile, Butt Naked, Undies Only, Barefoot, Topless, Super Nudist, Ultra Nudist.
Does anyone know of a legend on the site for what these stand for?
I suppose it has to do with the number of Forum entries one has made and is a badge of honor, so to speak.
If you know of a forum entry that deals with this subject just link me to it.
Thanks very much for any input.

This topic was edited
RE:Banner Titles under user names in FORUM significance.

000 Posts = Textile
011 Posts = Barefoot
051 Posts = Topless
101 Posts = Undies Only
251 Posts = Butt Naked
501 Posts = Super Nudist
1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2
2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3
3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4
4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5
5001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #1
6001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2"

This post was edited

Kbryant! Thanks!
Where did you find that?

This post was edited

Kbryant! Thanks!Where did you find that?

Take a look here.

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/113108/what-are-the-tags-textile-barefoot-undies-ultra-nudist-/1/

Lots of discussion on the subject.

This post was edited

Okay Lakeman Thanks for clearing that up.
But then that begs the question....What constitutes a post?
Is a post replying like I'm doing now? or is a post generating a new topic altogether e.g. Nude hiking in the Poconos with your textile friends...?
The banners it seems are to give prestige or maybe recognition of a contribution. It's a good thing.
But to best take advantage one should know the ins and outs, methinks.
Thanks!!

This post was edited

ok, i am now barefoot, i hope to be topless soon...

This post was edited

Okay Lakeman Thanks for clearing that up.But then that begs the question....What constitutes a post?Is a post replying like I'm doing now? or is a post generating a new topic altogether e.g. Nude hiking in the Poconos with your textile friends...?The banners it seems are to give prestige or maybe recognition of a contribution. It's a good thing.But to best take advantage one should know the ins and outs, methinks.Thanks!!

I believe that new topics and replies count, messages to individuals do not.
Also, sometimes a thread gets deleted, and if it does, your count will go down.

This post was edited

000 Posts = Textile011 Posts = Barefoot051 Posts = Topless101 Posts = Undies Only251 Posts = Butt Naked501 Posts = Super Nudist1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #22001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #33001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #44001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #55001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #16001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2"

As I noted somewhere else, I am topless much more often than I am barefoot, and i would suspect the same is true for many other males.
When I achieved undies only I was already but naked since I don't own underwear.
I joked that just like superman used to change in a phone booth, super nudists should strip naked in one and emerge that way (if anyone can find a phone booth).
I guess if someone reaches ultra, it is time to move to a clothing optional community and donate most of your clothes to charity.

This post was edited

Post 750. I guess I am super nudist level1.5.

This post was edited