RE: Liners: to cut, or not to cut?

Cut the liner out of a new pair of high cut running shorts just at the weekend. I went to a local CO beach, and when I was walking back up the hill, everything just kept falling out. I almost had to be a little careful when I got back to the carpark. lol

This post was edited

I was cut at birth but wished they didn't do it

This post was edited

As I said, I always cut them out and chose the shortest shorts I can find. So it's common for my bits to fall out especially when it's warm and my bits hang low. Last summer I found some sheer shorts with a very short inside leg - about 2 inches or 5cm. I think they are intended to be worn by women over knickers. So they hide almost nothing if I pull them right up. I also found a way of splitting the side seams.

This post was edited

I always cut the liners out, even on my short, old style side split side running shorts I wear when walking. I have to be careful not to sit in them in public, though. If I can't be nude I want to be as close to it as possible.

This post was edited

I always cut the liners out. I recently bout a pair of baleaf mesh shorts and started wearing them in public. If youre not really looking, its tough to see through them but if you take a good look then you can definitely see through them. I also picked up a pair of black soffe shorts and cut the liner out of them also. I cant wait for the weather to warm up and see what kind of looks Ill get.

This post was edited
RE:Liners: to cut, or not to cut?

I always cut the liners out if I doint my wife does it for me

This post was edited

Always cut liners in swimwear. The mesh always irritates the foreskin. Gym shorts I sometimes leave in to keep my package in place when doing cardio. I like to wear liner-less shorts if I'm doing 'textiled' yoga.

This post was edited

I always cut them out. its hot in queensland so i dont like my balls restricted

This post was edited

What I particularly dislike about liners is the way the edges irritate the skin at the top of my legs - so out they go.
In any case, many of the liners are too small to hole my "equipment."

This post was edited

Only wear shorts with liners when I work out. If I take them out my balls and shaft feel quite sore afterwards. If I have to wear swim wear I prefer to wear the mesh type of swim trunks. They look like they are a full fabric but the mesh let you feel the direct contact with water or sun. Walking around in a city I prefer to wear Cargo shorts. Ether going commandos or with jockstrap if I need to walk a lot.

This post was edited