RE:Aaah that felt great

Yes, Gar-n-Mar I totally agree, except in my case, because I was simply doing things naked in the sunny garden without any particular regard to the sun I now have a very variegated tan where previously it was totally even, if somewhat faded, from my February in Fuerteventura followed by lots of dull weather nudity at home.

We did manage one day in the garden last month but it wasn't really warm enough and certainly wasn't sunny. Prior to Sunday my skin was pale as it's been in a long time. Like you though, my new colour is very uneven.

This post was edited

Yes! Spring is here. It was warm enough this morning for coffee on the back porch and a walk out around my 2acre backyard. Truly wonderful the sun, the breeze, the only thing that could have made it better was some friends to share it with!

This post was edited

Yes! Spring is here. It was warm enough this morning for coffee on the back porch and a walk out around my 2acre backyard. Truly wonderful the sun, the breeze, the only thing that could have made it better was some friends to share it with!

This post was edited