RE:Hotel Dare

dennisfanboy. I would think if the door opened and it was 2 guys I wouldn't give a damn and would laugh it off and tell them what you're doing and make light of it. If it was 2 women or girls...then that's where trouble could start.

This post was edited

No camera in the hall way?
Every hotel I stay at has a camera.
Ice and vending machine's where just out my door. So, I decided to wear just a loose towel, grab some ice and chips. Then it fell off looking like an accidental mishap.

This post was edited

I hadn't done this in awhile mainly because most of the hotels now have security cameras. I have been naked in the spa awhile back and walked back to my room with just the very small pool towel around my waist.
Last week I was in an older Holiday Inn in Las Vegas and when I got there I scoped out the spa situation. Large outdoor pool/spa area that was virtually empty. Went up to my room for awhile and decided to go down and sit in the spa for a bit. Noticed that there were no cameras in the hallway. Wore just my suit down there and when I got there there was just one guy sitting and smoking just steps from the spa. Crap! Anyway, turned on the jets and a lot of bubbles so that was good. Got in and slipped my suit off. Sat in there for about 20 minutes and drank my cocktail. Spa was pretty hot so I decided to get out. The guy was still there so I slipped my suit back on and got out. I got to where he couldn't see me and took my wet suit off and wrapped one of those small towels around me. The door to the hotel was right next to the stairs. I was on the 3rd floor so as soon as I started walking up stairs I dropped the towel. Walked all the way back to my room naked. Feeling pretty good, went to get something to eat and gamble a little.
Came back to the hotel and was feeling a little brave so I put my suit back on and went to the spa. Again just one guy at the pool on his computer. Same seat as the last guy just steps away. Oh well. Turned on the spa got in and slipped off the suit. After a bit I sat on the top step still naked. The guy was still there but I just sat there on the top step, naked even after the spa turned off. Sat there quite awhile enjoying the warm night. Got out and did the same thing as before and walked up to my room naked. Now for the rest of the story...
In my room and its about 10:30 I decided to go the get the ice naked. I did take the little towel with me just in case I needed to cover up. The ice machine is located in the middle part of the 2nd floor and I am basically in the same location on the 3rd floor. Towel and ice bucket in hand I walked all the way to the ice machine. I got my ice and heard a door close. I wrapped the little towel around me which barely fits. I started walking down the hall and a woman came out and looked at me and smiled and chuckled a bit. I smiled, holding the towel and said "Have a good night." I got to the stairs and took the towel off. Got to my hallway and walked naked but holding the towel so it was draping in front of me. Just steps from my room and safety, a man came out of his door. He looks at me with disgust and says "what the hell are you doing?" I was speechless. Then he said, "Who the hell walks around a hotel naked. Weirdo!" He got into the elevator and I walked the rest of the way to my room. I'm sure he has told several people about what he saw but I don't care, I'll never see him again.
Anyway, that's my story. Stay naked and daring my friends!

This post was edited

You look very nice walking naked in the hotel halls.

This post was edited

In the US, it is now more risky to be nude in a hotel and have a staff member see you. The "Me Too" movement has spread to hotels. Staff members are now encouraged to report anyone they see nude and the hotel will contact authorities. It is the reason I don't do nude hall walking anymore. The thrill is not worth the risk. Still always nude in my room and curtains are usually open.

This post was edited

In the US, it is now more risky to be nude in a hotel and have a staff member see you. The "Me Too" movement has spread to hotels. Staff members are now encouraged to report anyone they see nude and the hotel will contact authorities. It is the reason I don't do nude hall walking anymore. The thrill is not worth the risk. Still always nude in my room and curtains are usually open.

I fail to understand why being naked is a threat to anybody - after all, you can't be carrying a concealed weapon and it will be visibly obvious to any female present that you are not sexually aroused.

This post was edited

What a sexy man you are. It would be a real thrill to come across you nude in a hotel. What a site. How do you take your pics?
I have to ask, when doing this, how do you fight/ keep from getting erected?
Now that id love to see!

This post was edited

Yes another sex pest on this group.

This post was edited

I fail to understand why being naked is a threat to anybody - after all, you can't be carrying a concealed weapon and it will be visibly obvious to any female present that you are not sexually aroused.

As I've said in other groups / threads, textiles think different to nudists. What we think of as normal, many textiles think of weird and upsetting.

Many cannot separate nudity and sex and therefore see all nudists as perverts.

I know it's their problem, but that also means it's ours too

This post was edited

Yes another sex pest on this group.

Unfortunately, with some of the topics covered in this group I sometimes struggle to see the line between nudist exhibitionist trill seeker and sexual thrill seeker.

it's not surprising that other have the same problem, or that textiles can't tell either

This post was edited