First mow and more

Yesterday i mowed my lawn for the first time of the season. While in the front yard I had on my 'barely there' shorts. I was visible from the road for about 1 1/4 hours and only one car went by. I wish I had known that in advance i might have chanced mowing it nude. When I got to the back yard off came the shorts and the tradition of mowing it nude continued. Then I got out the chainsaw to cut down the 6 clumps of ornamental grass and did that still nude. Got some more nude chores planned for today once the morning chill is off.

This topic was edited
RE:First mow and more

I had my first mow of the season yesterday also but it was so cool I had to wear a shirt (in addition to shorts).
Grass was tall because the lawnmower was in the shop when I should have cut it the first time so I had to raise the blade.
Will have to cut it again at normal height later this week.
Should be able to do it shirtless, but since we are having our deck replaced, will probably need to keep the shorts on in the back yard.
We live on a busy through street so nude yard work in front is always out of the question.

This post was edited

I just mowed my backyard, in the nude, this morning and with the temperatures warming up I can finally lose the clothes. It's now late afternoon and with a mid seventies temp. I'm still naked.

This post was edited

I had my first mow of the season yesterday also but it was so cool I had to wear a shirt (in addition to shorts).Grass was tall because the lawnmower was in the shop when I should have cut it the first time so I had to raise the blade.Will have to cut it again at normal height later this week.Should be able to do it shirtless, but since we are having our deck replaced, will probably need to keep the shorts on in the back yard.We live on a busy through street so nude yard work in front is always out of the question.

Definitely hot enough to mow the lawn shirtless the second time.
Temperatue today for the third mow was borderline, so I did it shirtless.

This post was edited

Today I had to put a coat on to walk from the car to work. Such a change from the weekend. No naked gardening for me today

This post was edited

I have cut the grass once nude this year, and if the lawn mower wasn't out of fuel I would have cut it again on Monday nude.

This post was edited

I mowed ours yesterday in the nude . Stopped for a break and the mower wouldn't restart. This morning I'll try and get it to start again with a new plug and finish up.

This post was edited