Florida bound!

Morning!

Awesome to find this group and join up! We have decided to relocate back to the Pensacola area and are looking for any suggestions or recommendations. I went to school/training in FL and worked and lived in So Florida for many years. Guess we are done with these winters here in VA and are looking for more nude friendly year round weather! Look forward to connecting and hearing from any TN friends here. Have a great day!

Thanks,

T.

This topic was edited
RE:Florida bound!

Im in Pensacola. Hit me up or message ke when u get here.

This post was edited

Pensacola is a great place to live. You can definitely get some outdoor nude time every month of the year. In fact a small group of us have played volleyball ball in the pool of the local Naturist resort every month starting last February. One more month to make it full year!
Welcome back to Florida.

This post was edited

We spent a few days in Destin last summer. We like to visit there a lot!
Usually stay at the Pelican Beach resort.
We rented a pontoon boat for the day and headed into the sound toward Pensicola.
Came across a nice little cove a few miles in. Three foot of water, sandy bottom, sandy beach and only an occasional fisherman came by.
We spent the whole day there taking in the sun.
I'm sure the occasional passers new we were naked but we would just slip in the water or stay seated on the boat.
It was a great day, can't wait to do it again this year.
Lee

This post was edited