New!!

Anyone else enjoy being bare footed? It feels great to be sockless!!! Its a good relief to be nude nd sockless...

This topic was edited
RE:New!!

Have always gone bare footed since I was a child. I have even mowed the lawn bare footed before. Now I have a zero turn around which Now I can be completely nude with no shoes. Love it

This post was edited

I always want to be barefoot when I'm naked but have found that it's not always possible , in one naked event in a bar in Gran Canaria I was told I needed to put shoes on, I have from time to time found that I can't be barefoot whether it's because the ground underneath is too stoney to walk on comfortably but I am working on it and attempt new ways of being comfortable barefoot, I remember coming home one summer and the strap on my flip flop snapped , I had to take both off and walk home barefoot, I got a few people looking at me, like I was crazy ,

This post was edited

Love to be barefoot. Started wearing Vibram 5 finger last year.

This post was edited

Nice to meet yall!!! Good to meet more people that like to be bare lol

This post was edited

I always prefer to be barefoot! I like to feel the various textures as I walk. Nothing like the feel of the soft ground after a rain and the dry sand on a hot day at the beach. Feel the smooth hardwood floors of my favorite pub then the brick pavers ...on and on. When people always wear shoes it seems to me that they probably wear gloves as well. I love to hike barefoot but keep some zeros in my pack if the trail gets thorny. When I see others barefoot in town, I suspect they are nudists at heart, kinda goes together I think.

This post was edited

Nice to meet all of yall!!!

This post was edited

Barefeet and naked is great!

This post was edited

I just don't feel nude unless I am barefoot also!

This post was edited

I agree. Barefooter here and nudist at home and at heartthey go hand in hand.

This post was edited

Barefoot 99% of the time and barefoot all over whenever I can. so yes share your feeling that barefoot is great

This post was edited