fairtax

love the fair tax

This topic was edited
RE: fairtax

I'm all for the fair tax but it looks like a slow movement. I haven't read Bortz's book on it but I like what I've heard about it. That's the only way everyone pays their way but with all our professional politicians and lawyers in Washington we may never see it unless the tea party really goes to work promoting it. We could start by firing all the Washingtomg bunch at the polls and voting in business people in that understands or cares about how the economy should be run. It would phase out the IRS also. Anything government controled could be eliminated. Just my 2 cents wrth........

This post was edited
fairtax

i just thought maybe ppl don't know about the fairtax. it does away with irs and all fed taxes if you make a $1000per wk u get that minus insuranc items on fica or withholding you pay itwhen you buy new items and everyone pays, visiters and illegal aliegns.,everyone. you pay the approx same the same u pay now due to hiddien taxes build in to the price. keep in mind business don't pay taxes they pass it in to the cost of what the sale or make. business has left the us due toe hight taxes driving up price of their goods. they will come back to usa if fairtaxes is ever approved. nudenjax was right it will be the greatest transfer of power from govt to the ppl every george

This post was edited
RE:fairtax

Yes the FairTax was and is a great idea but is never going to happen. I read both of the Neal Boortz, John Linder FairTax books and really liked the plan but it just won't ever happen. Maybe the owner of this group can change the name to something like USA Tax or MAGA Tax or something that is broader in topic of USA taxes. The new Trump Tax cuts give me an extra $150 a month and that is great!

This post was edited