RE:2018 World Naked Bike Ride

Cool, was wondering if their was a post about the ride in here. I go to the Columbus, OH one every year. If someone is interested in meeting up, or apprehensive about their first ride message me. :)

This post was edited

Just found out my wife's article about her experiences riding in the WNBR has been published by The Naturist Society!

That's great! Just got our issue a couple days ago, haven't had a chance to read through it but will tomorrow after we finish up our Naked Gardening Day work we didn't get finished on Saturday!

This post was edited

RabbitnBunny,

Good article. Too bad the SF ride wasn't a good experience. I've heard lots about the Portland Ride and if I was ever to do one, that would be the one I'd participate in, even though the LA ride is much, much closer!

Love to meet Henry Yuen. We have several of his prints.

This post was edited

Conner, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post this year's WNBR's

This post was edited

Conner, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post this year's WNBR's
You're welcome Christopher. I Hope you and others can find a WNBR event you can join.

This post was edited

...even though the LA ride is much, much closer
WNBR Los Angeles has 2 rides. One in the morning and another in the afternoon.
If you want, you can do a test run during one of those rides before you head out to the Portland naked bike ride.

This post was edited

Never hurts to ask! 10,000 nude/nearly nude riders ... my wife was taken back by the numbers but didn't say "not going to happen," but she did say, "if you can convince (our nudist friends up near Portland) to do it, I'll think about it seriously but may not do it completely naked ... but you sure can!" So ... the plan is to skip this year's Portland NBR and start talking with our friends and our other friends from CO and see if we can't all meet up in WA for a visit and partake in the WNBR next year in Portland. Fingers crossed! ;D

This post was edited

She's not read it, yet! Di doesn't grab it and read it like I do. She'll grab it and read it about two weeks after it's arrived, usually after she's already read through all the mags she gets. She may look at it earlier now that I told her about the 10,000 riders.

Di's a pretty private person and wouldn't want to go unless she was there with others she knows well. She's not against meeting new people, just not into going alone/with me and meeting new folks. It'll happen next year, if it's gonna happen at all. All I can do is suggest and hope for the best!

;D

This post was edited

Just because I'm riding my bike, doesn't mean I have to suffer.

www.health.harvard.edu/blog/biking-and-sex-avoid-the-vicious-cycle-201209145290

So, I got myself a new bike seat.

This post was edited

... and see if we can't all meet up in WA
Something to consider: Seattle WNBR has 2 rides, 2 different days.
10,000 nude/nearly nude riders ... my wife was taken back by the numbers...
Seattle WNBR has a good crowd of riders, not as much as Portland.

As of this posting, their organizers hasn't posted a date for the 2018 WNBR.
They usually post it sometime in June.

This post was edited