Anyone?

This group seems quiet. Anyone else looking forward to this season?

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone?

Yeah, I'm totally dreading NYC winter right now, it's not even pretty and snowy. Just grey, cold, and dead, lol.

Thinking of the day I can have morning coffee on the beach in the sun!

This post was edited

We cant wait!

This post was edited

Sorry I missed these responses! Hope to see at least one other TN'er on the beach this year!

This post was edited

I am definitely looking forward to getting my feet in the sand this summer. Its been way too cold this winter. At least its starting to warm up and this week we are going to have a few summer tease days. I usually go during the week on Monday or Tuesday depending on the weather and if I can get off from work. Hope to see everyone at the beach this summer of 2018.

This post was edited

Even a non-nudist would be welcomed to a visit considering how "Wacko" our past winter was. Now if both Mother Nature and my boss would both feel for me and grant me the chance to make the trip.

This post was edited

Even a non-nudist would be welcomed to a visit considering how "Wacko" our past winter was. Now if both Mother Nature and my boss would both feel for me and grant me the chance to make the trip.

This post was edited

Looking to make my first trip of the season on May 12th.

This post was edited

I'm hoping to get there Wednesday (May 2nd). It's supposed to be in the 80s (but the water temp is in the 50s).

This post was edited

I never made it but will try again soon.

This post was edited

I was there last Friday for the first time this summer. A bit breezy but plenty of sun. Crowd was on the small side, which surprised me, but more were arriving when I left at 2pm. Walked all the way down the south end of the beach and back. Feels so good to be able to be nude after that long, cold winter.

I try to get there most Fridays so if you're going, let me know.

This post was edited