RE: forget you are naked

I've heard stories from people who don't forget they are naked as much as "forget" they are naked.
I don't forget, but I've been in situations where I don't realize that I might be seen. For some reason, I never get caught. I found a spot in my side yard where I couldn't be seen unless someone actually came into my yard. Well, I didn't realize that the mail hadn't come yet. I curled up in the side yard until the mail woman did her drop off and left. I don't think she ever spotted me. I'm pretty sure she would have said something.

This post was edited

It happened to me once. Opened the door for a service man I wasn't expecting and didn't think I'd need to home for. Hide my lower half behind the door but then lost control of my dog as I tried to open the glass storm door so we could chat. The embarrassing part was that I was wearing a bright blue cock ring that he could not have missed. Put pants On to apologize. He was cool about it

This post was edited

Well in my case it was not I that forgot but my wife. I am always nude around the house when it's warm so this particular day was no different. I was cleaning up in the kitchen completely naked when my wife invited a neighbor in through the front door. They could not see me at first since the kitchen is not directly near the front door. As they were talking my wife called out wondering where I was at. When calling me out they walked into the kitchen where I greeted them totally naked. At first our neighbor was surprised, however, within a few minuets they were laughing and said I had the right idea for such a warm day.They did not join me but had a good time watching me walking around naked. It was fun for me as well!
Definitely what you would call a CFNM situation right there. Since they did not make you go get dressed, it's all good.

This post was edited

I once forgot I was naked I herd a knock at the front door I open it too find a sales woman standing there, she was shocked at first but I invited her in to show me what she was selling,I wassitting on the lounge next to her so I could see what she was selling, then she asked me if she could be nude too, I said sure, so then she was more comfortable, had a great conversation and then she put on her clothes and left.

What was she trying to sell, and did you buy any of it?

This post was edited
RE:forget you are naked

Just beginning to really be able to spend lots of time nude around the house and some in the yard. It could get really easy to get so comfortable to forget. Sometimes I do not even think Im naked Im just doing the normal stuff I would regularly do the only difference is now I can enjoy being nude a free from the pitch and pull of clothes. Truly heaven on earth!

This post was edited

I know the feeling. As soon as I get home, off with the clothes.
As I was new to the lifestyle, there were times when my wife would be perturbed by my constant nudity but now, she has come to realize it's just who I am. I walk the yard, tend the gardens and live the way we were meant to. I don't even think about it much any more. Her attitude now is "it's your yard, do what you want". It is just so natural. I think she is starting to prefer me that way which is a good thing. It feels so right
I often forget when I'm rounding the corner to the garage while working out in back that I have nothing on and I could be a bit too revealing to any passing neighbors. Hopefully my borders will be full enough that it will no longer be a concern.
Had the UPS man pull in the driveway the other day while I was in the garage. I only had moments to slip on a pair of "emergency" shorts I keep at the ready. I wish I didn't have to worry, maybe I don't. Just don't want to find out the hard way.
The bug guy pulled up a few weeks ago. I was laying out back but visible from the driveway. I was facing away so I wrapped the towel around me I was laying on, greeted him and discussed what he would be servicing. He didn't seem to care.
Do any of you have a warning sign posted? I'm thinking I may need to put one up as a disclaimer just in case.

This post was edited

We do have a warning sign in the driveway with our phone number so people can call before they knock. So far, no one has called and asked us to be dressed. So anyone knocking has already been warned. So I don't worry about answering the door nude.
Even the local Jehovahs Witnesses didn't seem bothered (though they didnt stay and chat - they just gave me their magazine and said have a good day).

This post was edited

I don't have any warning signs posted and when delivery people have encountered me naked I have never had any problems and, as far as I can tell, neither have they

This post was edited

I have had several delivery drivers come round into the back garden and found me naked, last was only last week. Never had a problem with it, in fact was cahtting to the one last week for about 5 minutes before he went on his way.

I have never had a delivery driver call who had time to have a chat about anything, the way they are overtasked round here.

This post was edited

Not in real life, but one of my most common dreams when I am asleep is that I am in some very public place and then I look down and see that I am naked.

This post was edited