Wearing underwear

I could see why woman like going braless , after going nude or commando I find it uncomfortable to wear underwear , and I doint have a big package

This topic was edited
RE:Wearing underwear

I don't have a big package

The parcel man does.

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear since 1984, have not looked back.

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear since 1984, have not looked back.

This post was edited

I no longer wear or own underwear.
I started going without at home under gym shorts long ago, then expanded to anywhere I was wearing gym shorts except the gym.
Gradually started going without under other casual clothes about 6 years ago.
When I retired 3 years ago, I found that I was wearing underwear less and less so I reduced and eliminated my supply.
Other than 2 examinations by the dermatologist, I have't worn underwear in over a year.

This post was edited

I always wear underwear when I am dressed for the same reason I always sit on a towel when I am nude. It's the sanitary thing to do.

This post was edited

Those of you who don't wear underwear, do you wash your trousers every day then? Just asking!

This post was edited

The sanitary thing to do is wash yourself after bodily functions. To think another layer of fabric is sanitary is hiding the real problem - poor hygiene.

This post was edited

Those of you who don't wear underwear, do you wash your trousers every day then? Just asking!

No, but I do wash them more frequently than when I wore underwear, generally every 2 -3 days.

This post was edited

The sanitary thing to do is wash yourself after bodily functions. To think another layer of fabric is sanitary is hiding the real problem - poor hygiene.

Do you mean you do not sit on a towel when nude?

This post was edited

The sanitary thing to do is wash yourself after bodily functions. To think another layer of fabric is sanitary is hiding the real problem - poor hygiene.Do you mean you do not sit on a towel when nude?

I do sit on a towel when nude. But I also wash my ass before sitting on a towel or while going commando. Good hygiene.

This post was edited