Hair removal

So I am curious as to what everyone that is a smoothie uses to remove the hair? Do you just use a razor? Waxing? Other?

Has anyone gone as far as permanent hair removal by going laser?

I use a razor for my penis and balls while using a good layer of soap. For the surrounding area including half my thighs and ass, I use a hair removal powder that you mix with water and let is sit on your skin for at least 5 minutes. From there you can just use a credit card to scrape the mixture off and the hair comes right off. I shave about 2 or 3 times a week and use the powder once a week.

What techniques do you use?

This topic was edited
RE:Hair removal

Same as you. I use magic shave powder

This post was edited

Same as you. I use magic shave powder

I like how I dont get a razor burn with it and get very little irritation from my clothes after using it.

This post was edited

I shave sinces years and today I only use soap and a razor - that's it. Of course I had the burns at the beginning when I used shaving cream. But after a while my skin got used to it and i always make sure to put some lotion or oil on it after treatement. Do it twice a week under the shower.

This post was edited

I do the sugaring method. It is similar to waxing but the sugar is like caramel and cool when used. It sticks to the hair and puls it out nicely. It is not expensive either since I cook the sugar down myself.

This post was edited

I have tried the veet method.
Have tried the ipl but that only works on dark hair.
Have found waxing the best. And with the soft wax there is no pain.
Have even had a full body wax a couple of times. That was great, as the hair grows back finer each time.
Now I just use tweezers for the few hairs that do grow.
On my stomach hairs I use an epilator, but only give a quick run over each time.
This gradually reduces the hair volume.
I love the feel of no hair and I feel cleaner.
Have a soft feel around the crotch now.

This post was edited

I mostly use a razor, when I'm not lazy. I've done the waxing thing once, and while it was great, my hair grows so fast that I would not be able to afford to keep up with it, lol.

Very interested in the laser hair removal, but have not heard of any results that I don't feel have been purchased. I have found a "home laser removal tool" for around $300 which isn't too much of a gamble, however I have read that the it takes multiple treatments to really be effective and there is some sort of cartridge that has to be replaced after so many uses, so depending on how many treatments it takes could prove to be more costly.

This post was edited

I mostly use a razor, when I'm not lazy. I've done the waxing thing once, and while it was great, my hair grows so fast that I would not be able to afford to keep up with it, lol.Very interested in the laser hair removal, but have not heard of any results that I don't feel have been purchased. I have found a "home laser removal tool" for around $300 which isn't too much of a gamble, however I have read that the it takes multiple treatments to really be effective and there is some sort of cartridge that has to be replaced after so many uses, so depending on how many treatments it takes could prove to be more costly.

I heard the same thing. That the laser hair removal takes several treatments in order to be effective. I use the magic shaving powder and costs just under $2 a can. I use almost a whole can every week though.

This post was edited

I mostly shave these days using shave cream from trader joes which also acts as a lotion as well. I use magic powder in the cream form to do my taint and anus area since I can't see what I'm doing dow there very well. Only have to do that every once and a while. Works well.

I tried sugaring and waxing but not much success with either. Probably not doing it right.

This post was edited

Waxing works best for me, every 6 weeks. Shaved for decades and got tired of having to do it every 2 to 3 days. I've been going to an esthetician for over 3 years now and she's great, very professional and very thorough. After all this time she knows the look I'm going for and removes hair so that there isn't a line of smooth skin and hairy skin. I'd probably prefer to have a full body wax but for now; back, shoulders, upper arms, butt, butt crack, anal area, Brazilian, upper thigh and under arms. She's even begun waxing the upper portion of my chest right below my neck line. I was very appreciative of her doing this because it was really starting to bug me and tickling my chin area! :D

This post was edited

So I am curious as to what everyone that is a smoothie uses to remove the hair? Do you just use a razor? Waxing? Other?Has anyone gone as far as permanent hair removal by going laser?

Hubby and I like a bit of variety in our lives, so no permanent hair removal. Unless, of course, its a bit of mustache on me ... LOL.
We both enjoy a very smooth shaved look for most of the time. Sexually, its can be quite stimulating in several ways. Its also a nice look for both of us. At time, though, we do let the fur grow out a bit and keep it trimmed close for a change of pace. Normally, hubby is shaved on his genitals and his pubes are trimmed close as well as the rest of his body hair so there is a transition and not just a line of clean shave and then hair.
If I let my public hair grow out I do trim it close and also do a little artistic shaping if I'm in the mood.

This post was edited