Piercing

Around three weeks ago I got my first piercing. It's a Prince Albert and I'm planning on getting another piercing. The human body is a canvas that should be decorated. I'm pleased with my tattoo and piercing.

This topic was edited
RE:Piercing

Straight for the PA. That's courageous. I had both nipples pierced and pierced my Fraenum before plucking up the courage for my PA. But they say it's the most popular male piercing.

This post was edited

I started out with a Prince Albert about 30 years ago, and a few years later had just my left nipple pierced. I'd get lots of looks on the nude beach with my PA. I wore the PA for about 20 years but took it out as I got tired of peeing down my suit pant leg as aiming is difficult. Recently my nipple piercing started to migrate so had to take it out. Now I feel naked without my piercings, even when I'm naked!

This post was edited

I'm pleased to hear you like your PA! I've had mine about 5 years now and never regretted getting it done. I have both my nipples pierced too.

This post was edited

I checked to see when I had mine done. My tattoo was done in June 2013. My nipples were pierced in January 2016, I pierced my fraenum in Oct 2016, my PA was done in April 2017 and I pierced my sack in July 2017. So now (Jan 2018) I've had my PA for 9 months.

This post was edited

I got another, just above my penis, last Friday (16 Feb 2018).

This post was edited

I'm getting both nipples pierced what gaug should start out with

This post was edited

they say heal time is the same weather small or large so I would start out with a 10 gauge.
The stretch to 8 is fairly easy as it is only 1/2 mm. The next moves up will be 1 full mm at a time.
Good luck with it.
Later,

This post was edited

I got another, just above my penis, last Friday (16 Feb 2018).

I forgot to mention I did two more since. I did a second, vertical piercing through my left nipple on 28 Feb. And, on 25 April (three weeks ago), I pushed a piercing through my penis shaft. That last one is not common due to the bleeding, pain and long healing time. I now know why!

This post was edited

Thanks to Wikipedia, I now know what a Prince Albert Piercing is. I have been noticing more and more PA piercings at Apollo Beach and while interesting, I don't think it is for me.

This post was edited

I got another, just above my penis, last Friday (16 Feb 2018).I forgot to mention I did two more since. I did a second, vertical piercing through my left nipple on 28 Feb. And, on 25 April (three weeks ago), I pushed a piercing through my penis shaft. That last one is not common due to the bleeding, pain and long healing time. I now know why!

I abandoned the last one (through the shaft), withdrawing the dumbell yesterday. It was more trouble than it was worth. I have added a vertical through my right nipple in the meantime

This post was edited