RE:Wearing underwear

The sanitary thing to do is wash yourself after bodily functions. To think another layer of fabric is sanitary is hiding the real problem - poor hygiene.Do you mean you do not sit on a towel when nude?I do sit on a towel when nude. But I also wash my ass before sitting on a towel or while going commando. Good hygiene.

Im also confused. You claim you wash your ass which means you do not have to wear underwear when dressed.
But, you wash your ass AND you sit on a towel when nude. If you do not need underwear after washing your ass, why do you have to sit on a towel after washing your ass.?

This post was edited

The sanitary thing to do is wash yourself after bodily functions. To think another layer of fabric is sanitary is hiding the real problem - poor hygiene. Do you mean you do not sit on a towel when nude? I do sit on a towel when nude. But I also wash my ass before sitting on a towel or while going commando. Good hygiene.Im also confused. You claim you wash your ass which means you do not have to wear underwear when dressed.But, you wash your ass AND you sit on a towel when nude. If you do not need underwear after washing your ass, why do you have to sit on a towel after washing your ass.?

Sam do you really expect a logical answer?

This post was edited

The sanitary thing to do is wash yourself after bodily functions. To think another layer of fabric is sanitary is hiding the real problem - poor hygiene.Do you mean you do not sit on a towel when nude?I do sit on a towel when nude. But I also wash my ass before sitting on a towel or while going commando. Good hygiene.Im also confused. You claim you wash your ass which means you do not have to wear underwear when dressed.But, you wash your ass AND you sit on a towel when nude. If you do not need underwear after washing your ass, why do you have to sit on a towel after washing your ass.?

While this wasn't addressed to me, I will give my opinion.
I sit on a towel because someone else may be sitting on the same chair later.
No one else will be wearing my pants or shorts.

This post was edited

The sanitary thing to do is wash yourself after bodily functions. To think another layer of fabric is sanitary is hiding the real problem - poor hygiene. Do you mean you do not sit on a towel when nude? I do sit on a towel when nude. But I also wash my ass before sitting on a towel or while going commando. Good hygiene.Im also confused. You claim you wash your ass which means you do not have to wear underwear when dressed.But, you wash your ass AND you sit on a towel when nude. If you do not need underwear after washing your ass, why do you have to sit on a towel after washing your ass.?Sam do you really expect a logical answer?

I'll try to use small words so you both understand. I prefer to sit my clean body on a clean towel, just as I prefer to put my clean body in clean clothing, when I must be dressed. I don't "need" (your word not mine) underwear or a towel. I don't share a chair uncovered; I don't share my pants at all.

Now, back to the original post, who said he goes commando for comfort. I agreed. I don't think undergarments are comfortable. I further argued a different poster who went off subject about whether that is sanitary or not.

Not difficult topics to follow.

This post was edited

Let me use small words also.
A man washes his ass. He decides not to wear underwear when dressed.
Same man washes his ass. He decides to sit on a towel when nude.
Is he trying to keep his ass clean or whatever the towel is covering?

This post was edited

Is he trying to keep his ass clean or whatever the towel is covering?

From his reply, it sounds like he wants to keep his clean ass clean.

This post was edited

Is he trying to keep his ass clean or whatever the towel is covering?From his reply, it sounds like he wants to keep his clean ass clean.

AH HA! A logical answer.

This post was edited

I agree with HalfOf and I'm a bit surprised by some of the responses here, they borderline foolish.
So here's my two cents worth:
I am Hygiene conscious. Like to be clean. I wear underwear when working, sometimes when going out.
Out of respect for others and the furniture, I sit on a towel when nude. I may be clean but still sweat.
I prefer to wear a t shirts for the same reason I wear underwear, as a barrier in case I get exceptionally hot and sweaty.
I visit the spa regularly and send a lot of time in the sauna as well as getting body scrubs so my pores are very open and when I sweat, my whole body sweats. (great for your skin health).
I am also quite active so my "pouch" underwear keeps things from getting pinched and squished which for me is more comfortable. I would much rather be naked but it's like an athlete wearing a jock or a female runner wearing a sports bra, it's practical and comfortable.
If I'm leisure and need to be clothed, it's commando and no undershirt.
To each his/her own.
Me, I love to be nude because its comfortable and liberating, but if I need to be clothed, I wear whats comfortable for me at the time!
When naked, I'm clean, but still sit on a towel. It's sanitary, practical and respectful.
Lee

This post was edited

Something to keep in mind is that no matter how clean you may be after using the toilet, passing gas diminishes that cleanliness.

This post was edited

Air born fecal particulate! Nasty stuff!

This post was edited