RE:Liners: to cut, or not to cut?

In my case it is the irritation that i get in the crease between my thighs and my abdomen which prompts me to remove the liners.

This post was edited

On the rare occasion I buy shorts with liners, I cut them out.
Swimwear depends on the styl.

This post was edited

I always get rid of any liner. Just have to be careful when "hanging out" lol

This post was edited

I always get rid of any liner. Just have to be careful when "hanging out" lol
That is true of any unlined garment.

This post was edited

My wife worries about me having a wardrobe malfunction when wearing shorts. Have never heard of any guy getting into trouble, legal or otherwise, for an innocent exposure. Ive had many (usually when getting out of a vehicle), but think have been caught only once, and that was by my dad. On the other hand, once saw my uncles wardrobe malfunction while he was sitting in a chair on my patio.

This post was edited

No liner in shorts or swimwear for me!

This post was edited

The only liners I have not removed are the ones in my Kiniki Tan-through tangas.
In this case they are a properly tailored second layer to the front pouch and do not detract from the comfort and wearability. They also reinforce the pouch which, In my case, is probably a good thing.

This post was edited

No liners

This post was edited
RE: Liners: to cut, or not to cut?

I have one pair of gym shorts that I cut the liner out, but they are perforated so I can't wear them in public because they are semi see-through. Out in the sun everything is revealed. So they are lounging and back yard shorts.

I wear mesh shorts in public all the time...and without liners. I cut liners out of every shorts i own. Its as close to nude in public you csn be and still be legal.

This post was edited
RE: Liners: to cut, or not to cut?

No liners

This post was edited