This very day marked our lives and we both knew it

20 years ago to this day was the 1st time we embraced, kissed and made love. We both knew at that moment as we talked afterwards we were to be together forever more. We married two years later to raise kids, work, live and support each other everyday. When people learn that Luann works for me and has for 22 years we are told they could never be together that much. To that we are not surprised as it's not meant for everyone but we don't want it any other way.

The term often used is marriage takes a lot of work. It's really not at all for us. As a matter of fact it's rather been easy and fun but then both of our 1st marriages was another full time job when we went home after work. In that case it was a lot of work and a grind to say the least. It does cause one to see things in a differing light. I value each and everyday with Luann and thank God for sending her to save my life.

This topic was edited
RE:This very day marked our lives and we both knew it

Congratulations! Making it last does take a lot of work. But after almost 38 years it is definitely worth it! We worked together for a few years as well. Some people never understood but when you are with your best friend it makes it all better.

This post was edited

Congrats rockdad!! I think it's awesome the way you always talk about your love for your wife in many of your post!! I too am with the love of my life. It'll be 37 years next month.

I really don't know what I would ever do without her. You've always heard , opposites attract, well that's definitely sums us up and that being said I would be like AndyDi.....know way we could ever work together....lol

Again, congrats!!!!!!

This post was edited

Congrats Rock and Luann!

My wife and I also just had our anniversary this past Monday, 28 years together and 23 married.

This post was edited

I want to add my congrats to you both! It is a wonderful event when the right person comes along and you know it!
dancin' dan

This post was edited

Congrats! My wife and I have been working together from home our entire marriage (28years and counting). Has been great being able to walk to the bus stop and pick our kids up from school. And the commute from the kitchen to the office hasn't been half bad either. I knew the day we met that she was the one. We married a year later and the rest is history.

This post was edited