New Group Name!

I've changed the name of the group from Amazing to Exceptional, using the portion of the definition; " not typical, unusually good". The perimeters for submittal and acceptance still apply but since we are dealing with amateur photographers here, I think it's fair to say that it would be difficult for many of you to actually take an Amazing nudist photo without the proper equipment.

Thanks for you understanding!

A

This topic was edited
RE:New Group Name! - Right on! Andy

let's hope for some Exceptional Ones now :))

check out these links:
https://www.slrlounge.com/techniques-10-characteristic-of-great-photos/
https://www.photolisticlife.com/2014/06/29/key-characteristics-of-a-great-photograph/
https://www.adorama.com/alc/5-desirable-qualities-every-good-photographer-should-have

but here is a summary:
Key elements that make up an exceptional photograph:

Lighting
Composition
Storytelling
Emotion

now, we are talking exceptional photos

This post was edited

I guess Andy is trying to make the group more accessible. Surely "Exceptional" can include something which is quirky, offbeat or unusually natural without needing to be spot-on with lighting and composition. And, come to think of it, a composition which pleases one viewer may be wrong to another viewer. It's in the eye of the beholder.

This post was edited

I like this Group Name. For me as "German-speaking" is to be understood more clearly.

Thanks Andy

This post was edited

... and because I've seen a marked decrease in involvement here ... I've changed the name back to it's original name and it will remain. I will also be going through the member list and deleting members who have not logged onto the site in months, belong to numerous groups but never participate in any discussions or contribute to this group.

Thanks for you understanding and cooperation.

This post was edited

... and NEW RULES.

I'm going through the members list and deleting many memberships for various reasons. One of the main reasons is lack of participation and contribution.

I'm finding that there are many, many, many people here and on other groups I Mod that simply join groups, make friends but never contribute to the group discussions for months and months and many times ... never!

We want participation in discussion and contributions to the site and groups. I'm not looking for friend collectors or group collectors. To me, all these people are doing, is whatever it takes to look at pictures, naked pictures and you can do that online anywhere else. This is a site and a group for real, true nudists, not friend collectors or group collectors. I'm finding that many of these people I've removed from the group have hundreds of friends and well over 50 groups and they haven't participated in any discussions in well over 3-6 months!

New Rules ... it'll be much more difficult to join this group. Please take heed.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

This post was edited

Andy

Well done on the new approach. Hope It helps to clear things up.

This post was edited