Weather is finally Changing

Hope to see as many of you this summer as possible, if your out towards the Forty acre club on weekend let us know, we will do our best to meet you, have a cold drink and BBQ

T&D

This topic was edited
RE:Weather is finally Changing

We'll be going to see a few ballgames before long so hopefully I can talk my wife into stopping by for a day. :-)

This post was edited

We plan on being there in June. Hope to sing some karaoke with you too, while enjoying a cold one and some good Bar-B-Q

This post was edited

Also looking at coming down in June. Have only been to the resort once and really enjoyed ourselves immensely. Hope to see you there and finally meet face to face.

This post was edited

Folks please just give us a little notice as in a couple days, I own a business and will plan accordingly to make sure to come out and meet, we live close to the resort, please give us a heads up, we have met at least 30 couples from here and look forward to meeting at least 100 more

T&D

This post was edited

I am booking a tent sight over the weekend following July 4 along with Arkycpl and their group. That should be a good weekend. Also booking labor day weekend that is always fun. I am looking for one other weekend.

This post was edited

Looking forward to meeting you folks on open house weekend in July.

Ar-Cousins

This post was edited