Looking forward to a nude summer

The weather is finally looking like it will stay out of the freezing temperatures. There have been a few days that I might have gotten naked. I am very much looking forward to spending more nude time this year. I have not booked any weekends yet at the FAC but will be doing that soon. Maybe branch out to other locations to get a few more weekends I am also finding fairly safe places for some nude hiking. Best of all looking forward to catching up with my friends that I have not seen in awhile. Warm nude days are coming:).

This topic was edited
RE:Looking forward to a nude summer

Yesterday was a great day in the Ozarks. Sunny, 70's perfect for getting outside and getting some glorious rays on my winter paled naked body. It was so invigorating to just letting the sun and gentle breeze caress my nakedness. Then there's today 40's for a high rain and just a dreary day what a bummer. So glad I had yesterday so refreshing!

This post was edited

Unfortunately I had to work last night. The night was pleasant enough but, all I got from that beautiful day was a good dog walk.

This post was edited

I feel for so many of you that are having such cold weather that it's keeping you from enjoying your nude life outdoors. Luckily, though we have cold mornings, it heats up nicely by 9 am and it's quite nice and comfortable to be nude outside. Though we don't have very cold weather here and we are nude inside and outside year round, I too am looking forward to summer for selfish reasons ... my wife wears less and less when we're out around town and on getaways! :DDD

This post was edited

Finally decent weather! Just my luck I have been busy. With overtime and training days I have had little time to get the chores done much less getting away for some naked time.

This post was edited