Swimming

Who here only swims nude and owns no swimwear?
I do own some and suspect I always will since there are places I like to go that are not clothing optional and there are people I want to be with who are not nude tolerant.

This topic was edited
RE:Swimming

I swim nude whenever possible, including in hotel pools when there are no other guests present.
I have never had any problems from the hotel staff when doing this, even though the pools are usually covered by CCTV.
The two inset pictures show the CCTV camera circled in yellow and the monitor in the hotel lobby, top right.

However I do have some tan-through tangas for when other guests are present. The reason for tan-through is that they are more comfortable and dry quicker - in practice wrapping them in the pool towel while you dress leaves them dry enough to put in your pocket.

This post was edited

Do skinny dipping during summer when ever possible. Most for lunch breaks from work when weather gets hot. During winter I join the saturday night nude swimming in a public swimmingpool with a sauna attached to it.

This post was edited

I haven't bought swimwear in years. nude swimming is the best and only way to be

This post was edited

I haven't bought swimwear in years. nude swimming is the best and only way to be

Do you still have any old ones around or did you get rid of them?

This post was edited

My wife kids me that for someone who prefers swimming nude. I own an awful lot of swim trunks. I have two pairs of long shorts from when that was the style and the only swimming i did required suits. I bought a shorter pair for myself to swim at textile pools and beaches more recently, and when we bought a house with a pool, my folks bought me another pair of shorter ones since i would clearly need more than one pair...

This post was edited

I own a lot more swimwear than I did before I started swimming naked.
In those days a pair wore out in a couple of years and were replaced. Since then I have become acutely aware of uncomfortable swimwear and as a result I am continually trying different styles and materials to find something acceptable for when I swim in textile environments.
Because they are rarely worn they never wear out with the result that I own swimwear bought over the last thirty years because I find it difficult to throw them out as they take up very little storage space.
I have made a video of all the swimsuits I own which can be viewed here with password swimsuitshow.

This post was edited

I have a lot of swimwear options myself.... but nude is still the prefered

This post was edited

I have a lot of swimwear options myself.... but nude is still the prefered

Why a lot?
Assuming you can swim nude some of the time, I would think a small number of suits would be enough.

This post was edited

If I could swim nude more often and more easily, I would. But you know how city life is. Only place I can swim nude is the nude beach.

This post was edited

I swim nude when I can, but it's not as much as I would like.

This post was edited