Southern WI nude hiking

Are there any people or groups that get together for nude hike in Southern WI.

This topic was edited
RE:Southern WI nude hiking

That would be awesome but the DNR would be all over and from what I have learned you have to spend 72 hours in jail on a disorderly conduct charge so I would not recommend doing a hike

This post was edited

There are areas that it can be done and I am sure very enjoyable; I just would not want to stay in a cell forn72 hours because of someone not understanding the joy of nudity

This post was edited

Point taken

This post was edited

You don't thrown in jail, just a hefty fine . From what I read a ranger can not actually fine you unless another person complains to them.

This post was edited

The ticket is for disorderly conduct and depending on the DNR person they have the discretion of calling the local authorities and asking them how they want to handle it. One thing I don't do is lie so believe me or not is your call; but I have checked with 2 attorneys and numerous law enforcement agents

This post was edited

I would love to get together for a nude hike.

This post was edited

Hey man, never said you were lying. I know a couple of people that ALMOST got busted. Most rangers they have ran into have been pretty cool and basically said get dressed! LOL

This post was edited

I personally wouldnt take the chance either lol

This post was edited

Anybody have a farm or a bunch of private land?

Sun Ray Hills has a few trails, no worries on getting busted.

This post was edited

I've done some nude hiking at a park last year and it was great! I will probably head but again but I have a friend like would like to do so naked hiking and it a bit more cautious then I am so Sun Ray Hills sounds perfect!

This post was edited