To live where there are four seasons or to live where one season takes up most of the year?

While I absolutely love warm weather, for of course obvious reasons, I do think, if we would live somewhere where it is summer all year long, I would miss the charm/atmosphere of all the other seasons.

What would you prefer? To live somewhere where there are four seasons or to live where one season, like summer, takes up most of the year?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:To live where there are four seasons or to live where one season takes up most of the year?

I'd continue to live here where we live ... Southern California, USA.

I don't care for the cold but if I crave it for any reason, during the Winter months, we can travel an hour and be in the mountains where there is snow. Spring and Fall is much the same. Our temps fluctuate but not to the degree they do with areas and countries where they actually have four seasons. We are an area where you can experience Summer in January and Winter in June.

Our warmest months are actually August and September but we can get warm spells from June to October and warm, even hot temps in December/January. This portion of the country seems to follow the saying, "if you don't like the weather, wait a day and it will change!" For us here in this portion of the country, "if you don't like the weather..." travel an hour just about from anywhere and find it cooler, warmer, hotter.

Di and I are opposites in more ways than not. She likes it when it's cold and dislikes the heat. She'd prefer a place that had four seasons ... I prefer it to be warmer all the time.

This post was edited
RE:To live where there are four seasons or to live where one season takes up most of the year?

I like to see the passage of the seasons. It's part of the natural cycle to see nature come and go, and all the seasons have some special aspects which are all in their own way wonderful to experience. Of course as naturists we obviously prefer not to be cold - but it's nice in the sauna as well as laying on the beach, and maybe too much sun isn't good for us.

This post was edited

What would you prefer? To live somewhere where there are four seasons or to live where one season, like summer, takes up most of the year?:-))

We in Southern Cal-a-for-nee love the year round weather. It does get chilly in winter, but we don't get smothered in snow. Most we head for the club from March to the end of October, but can still play a little nekkid tennis and hit the hot tub and indoor pool for volleyball any time of year. We used to live in Illinois and winters there got pretty brutal at times.

This post was edited

Some change of seasons can be very nice as long as it is fairly temperate!

This post was edited