RE:Your bathing outdoor experiences ...

I'd join you,oh wait I have......lolLOVE YOUR RESPONSE TO YOU WIFE! ENJOY!

This post was edited

Thats not my wife but a close nudist friend of mine and my wifes

This post was edited

actually my wife and I have joined her in that very outdoor shower

This post was edited

Just bought a new home with an outdoor shower. I am looking forward to using that next summer.Should I explain to the neighbors that I am a nudist and they might possibly see me and maybe friends naked in my yard or let them find out for themselves?

You bought a house that already had an outdoor shower? That's cool. I know there are a lot certain things that appeal to us about a home when we decide to purchase it, was that one of the items?

Personally I think you should bring up the nudity subject with your neighbors. You can hopefully gauge their reception to this information and they won't be caught off guard should they catch you. In the mean time during the cold season be a very friendly and helpful neighbor. After they get to know your a nice neighborly person bring up the nudity subject.

This post was edited

I agree with Rock ... gauge the right time and tell your neighbors. I/we truly wish we had talked to our neighbors right after they moved in. See me/us naked in our backyard was probably an eye opener for them but they seem to accept or are tolerant. Still ... I wish I had talked to them, or at least to him.

This home, should we ever sell it, will come with a built in shower. We had one at our previous home that we bought at Costco . It was the type that you attached to the garden hose. Later, I had a friend/co-worker/on the side plumber, come and run separate hot and cold water lines to the outdoor shower and that was awesome to be able to shower outside all the time, any time of the year. Loved it so much, when we put our backyard in, that was on the list right below the pool and spa. Love ours and I've been taking showers out there all summer!

This post was edited

As a newcomer to the group, I feel this is as good a place as any to introduce myself with a selection of my outdoor showering experiences.

I first really got into outdoor showering in the communal outdoor showers of French naturist camp sites - so much so that these days I really dislike shower cubicles - especially in textile situations where you are expected to have your dry clothing in there with you.
The first two pictures show me in the showers at CHM Montalivet in 2005 and Euronat in 2016 . In both cases I had to make a special trip to the showers so as to get a picture when they were not crowded with people who would not want their picture taken.
The other outdoor showers I enjoy are at hotels when the pol is quiet enough to use them naked and beach showers.
The next picture shows me showering at a beach shower between the beach cafe and the car park at a holiday beach I frequent on holiday.
The three pictures show me showering at the outside pool of various hotels we stayed at on holiday.

This post was edited

I like to take advantage of all the outdoor showering opportunities that I get.
These pictures show me showering on Corralejo town centre beach and a view of the beach from our hotel balcony with the shower circled in yellow.

This post was edited

My first experiences with outdoor showers were while camping, using the solar heated hot water 5 gal bag to shower under. This was so invigorating, more or less helping me to confirm my nudist preferences. Nothing like showering with hot water under the blue sky, with the small of pine needles all around!!

This post was edited

My first experience with outdoor showers were will camping, using a 5 gal solar heated water bag to shower under. Nothing compares to showering under the blue sky, surrounded by pine trees, and walking on soft pine needles!! The more of less confirmed my nudist self... :)

This post was edited

Almost year round, I enjoy outdoor showering experiences, but lately we've been having some really hot weather and our night time temps have been hovering around the mid to upper 70's. There have been several days where it was still in the low 80's at 11:30 to midnight. Nice part about the outdoor shower is that it convenient to take a few showers a day.

We got outside early this morning to do some yard work. By the time we were done, we were dusty and hot. The temp was about 78 by 10 am. We took an outside shower and then got in the pool to continue cooling off. We'd taken a shower together outside, did some skinny dipping/dunking/floating and after we cooled off, we began making trip plans! It was a pretty great outdoor bathing experience! :DDD

This post was edited