Locations and meetups

Discussion thread to share those secret spots with each other . Or if want to go looking with other like minded folks

This topic was edited
RE:Locations and meetups

Well, it's just us two so far ... Should we find a hike somewhere and say hi in person? :-D I have this coming Tuesday through Thursday off.

This post was edited

Damn, wish I could join you!

This post was edited

That sounds like it would be fun!

This post was edited

It does sound like fun. Hiking naked or running into a naked man in the woods.

This post was edited

Nothing better than hiking nude. I'm in Virginia and only know of 2 places east of Richmond.

This post was edited

Spring and summer will be here before we know it. Lets get some meetups planned

This post was edited

Sounds good I am always looking to get away from work for nice weather.

This post was edited

I'm down - but what always seems to happen when I suggest a meet-up with a nudist is nothing but verbal enthusiasm - never any follow-through. Let's not waste this summer, eh? If you're in Cent.Or., let's DO this.

This post was edited

If you have a canoe or kayak, there are a couple of coves off the far end of Sparks Lake that are great for skinny dipping and sunbathing. Weve even met a few other nudist couples there. Just remember that if they are there first, they may or may not want company. Some people arent interested in social nudity. Just ask and theyll let you know. We have been lucky to meet and chat with a few couples. There are several other places to try if one is occupied already and they desire privacy.

This post was edited

Thanks sail,

A good forum just to post to when headed out and looking to socialize. Its hard to always connect but as people find some general locations frequent comfortably and let others know when may be visiting we are bound to slowly run into each other if so desired

This post was edited