RE:Hair removal

I use a wet razor, but I found that using just normal soap, rather than shaving foam or gel, is a lot gentler on the skin.

I have shaved for over 30 years now though, so razor burn isn't an issue for me any more.

Use lots of after shave moisturizer too!

This post was edited

Shaved for 10 years, then switched to epilating at my wifes suggestion. Epilation is smoother than shaving, requires only weekly maintenance, and grows out without any itching. Thought of getting laser, but like grooming down there.

This post was edited

Hubby and I like a bit of variety in our lives, so no permanent hair removal. Unless, of course, its a bit of mustache on me ... LOL.We both enjoy a very smooth shaved look for most of the time. Sexually, its can be quite stimulating in several ways. Its also a nice look for both of us. At time, though, we do let the fur grow out a bit and keep it trimmed close for a change of pace. Normally, hubby is shaved on his genitals and his pubes are trimmed close as well as the rest of his body hair so there is a transition and not just a line of clean shave and then hair.If I let my public hair grow out I do trim it close and also do a little artistic shaping if I'm in the mood.

Agree it can enhance ones sexual aspect. On the other hand, for the visually inclined, it exposes an area of the body like a mans shaved face. When the genitals are completely bare we get to see and show ourselves in more detail. And theres nothing wrong with that.

This post was edited

I go in phases on how much I trim/shave, depending on my mood. I tend to let it grow in the winter, and tidy things up in warmer weather.
Generally I shave the base of the penis and balls with a razor and shaving cream, then just trim the rest. I'm fairly hairy, so if I start to shave more than that, it's tough to figure out where to stop shaving. I tried more of a full shave once, and the itch when it regrew just about drove me crazy.

This post was edited

today l used hair removal spray (Veet) to "shave" my balls and dick, l have never been so smooth

This post was edited

When I shave sensitive areas I'll use Magic cream.
I've heard that shaving using hair conditioner leaves a very smooth cut free result.

This post was edited

I go to a waxer monthly and have her remove all my hair below through waxing.

This post was edited

Seriously? 1Tbsp of iodine 2% 1Cup of baby oil Rub your hairy area with the mixture and let set for only 5 minutes. Then gently wipe away with a damp cloth. VOILA!!!! NO MORE HAIR!

This post was edited

Seriously? 1Tbsp of iodine 2% 1Cup of baby oil Rub your hairy area with the mixture and let set for only 5 minutes. Then gently wipe away with a damp cloth. VOILA!!!! NO MORE HAIR!

This post was edited

I have my hair sugared off. I get it done about every 5 or 6 weeks and it's great. I've been doing it for a few years now, and it's to the point where I only have about 10% of the hair regrowth. I tried shaving and the magic shaving powder but I didn't like the hassle of the stubble. Waxing was better for longevity but it was hell on my balls. The sugaring is virtually painless for me, and it seems have slowed down the hair growth.

This post was edited