New Guy with a couple of Questions

Hello there,

Nice to meet you guys. I'm very new to the nudist community. My only nudist experience was coming to Woodlot for the July 31st BBQ. It was an interesting and kind of overwhelming experience because it the first time that I've done something like this. I would be interesting in trying something like this again this up coming summer and spring. I have a couple of questions and I was hoping that maybe you guys could help out. So around when does the woodlot open for the season and when does a reasonable crowed show up. I was there for mid summer so I'm guessing that must been around peak season. Do you guys know of any other adult oriented nudist that are close by. I live in Naperville so It's like an hour 1/2 to Woodstock. I know that Sun Aurora is another place that people go and would be somewhere interesting to visit but I also like the small vive of the woodlot green space and it would be nice to know about closer places to visit. Do you guys also have some recommendations? I've been to swing clubs before, but if I'm honest I like the atmosphere that experience at woodlot better. People felt friendly and felt more relaxed to just be myself. Hope to hear from you guys.

This topic was edited
RE:New Guy with a couple of Questions

how do i find out about couples playhouse. i live in rockford and could drive down.

This post was edited

Trish, they have a website.

This post was edited

Hey....try Sun Ray Hills in Burlington wisconsin....

This post was edited