RE:Nude alone w/ clothed wife

My wife is rarely nude, but has no problem with me being nude when no one else except the two of us are here.
In fact, if it is warm enough and we are home alone and I am wearing something, she has asked me why I am not nude.

This post was edited

My wife is rarely nude, but has no problem with me being nude when no one else except the two of us are here.In fact, if it is warm enough and we are home alone and I am wearing something, she has asked me why I am not nude.

Ditto - exactly!

This post was edited

Married gay man here. My husband isn't a nudist but he doesn't mind me naked all the time at home and attending naked parties, clubs, camps. He does like to swim naked, though. He really enjoys summers on Lake George, NY and visiting Haulover Beach.

This post was edited

I've told my story many times. My wife was starting to join me and open up but one bad comment and her door closed. She is ok with me being nude as much as I want even tells me she enjoys seeing me walk around nude. She is ok with me going to some places but no to others like full on resort for a few days. I understand she just doesn't want to be left behind and I don't ever want to have her fell that way. She is my everything and still hope someday she will open back up. If she doesn't I will still lover the rest of my life. I feel blessed she accepts me the way I am.

This post was edited

I've told my story many times. My wife was starting to join me and open up but one bad comment and her door closed. She is ok with me being nude as much as I want even tells me she enjoys seeing me walk around nude. She is ok with me going to some places but no to others like full on resort for a few days. I understand she just doesn't want to be left behind and I don't ever want to have her fell that way. She is my everything and still hope someday she will open back up. If she doesn't I will still lover the rest of my life. I feel blessed she accepts me the way I am.

Similar here. When we are home alone, I am generally nude but my wife is not.
I have never been to a resort.
My wife doesn't like the beach so when I do a day trip to any beach, she generally does not come.
She is aware that I "sometimes" go to a nude beach, but I don't specifically tell her which beach I am visiting each time I go.
I also didn't tell her that I only went to the nude beach this summer.

This post was edited

While I tend to fail to dress in the morning until there is a pressing need such a textile visitors or going shopping, my wife is not naked around the house as a matter of course.
However I only get reminders to dress when visitors are expected although out of courtesy I do dress for dinner in the evening. Equally, my wife will normally walk naked between the bedroom and the bathroom which involves walking through all the public rooms of our bungalow. She is also always keen on stopping over at Clover Spa naturist hotel, visiting naturist swims and going on naturist holidays.
I consider myself very lucky.

This post was edited

My house is the same. As soon as I walk in I hug and kiss my girlfriend then off come the clothes. Winter is the only time I am clothed in the house.

This post was edited

While I tend to fail to dress in the morning until there is a pressing need such a textile visitors or going shopping, my wife is not naked around the house as a matter of course.However I only get reminders to dress when visitors are expected although out of courtesy I do dress for dinner in the evening. Equally, my wife will normally walk naked between the bedroom and the bathroom which involves walking through all the public rooms of our bungalow. She is also always keen on stopping over at Clover Spa naturist hotel, visiting naturist swims and going on naturist holidays.I consider myself very lucky.

How much do you dress for dinner? Short only?
Have you ever tried a towel? That way you would be covered without wearing clothes?

This post was edited