Almost 24/7

Most of us have to dress for something at some point, so I thought this would be a good question to ask.
Have you had a time of a month or more were you had reason to get dressed on more that one occasion but only had a few hours or less of clothed time over the month?
What were the circumstances that permitted this?

This topic was edited
RE:Almost 24/7

I live in a CO community and the only time I am dressed is when I do my grocery shopping or other errands. The average person spends more time dressed in one day than I do in a month

This post was edited

I live in a CO community and the only time I am dressed is when I do my grocery shopping or other errands. The average person spends more time dressed in one day than I do in a month

Do you consider the "average person" to be a nude sleeper (about 15 hours clothed) or not (about 23)?

This post was edited

I figure I am dressed approximately 12 hours a month for grocery shopping etc while the average person is dressed approximately 16 hours a day

This post was edited

I figure I am dressed approximately 12 hours a month for grocery shopping etc while the average person is dressed approximately 16 hours a day

If you wear shorts an average of 3 hours a week and shirts no more than that and maybe less, do you wash them after each wearing]?
Do you combine them with sheets, towels, etc, or let them accumulate until you have a load of just clothes?

This post was edited

I am dressed about 50 hours a week. I still work, so I am dressed during work and commute hours, a couple of miscellaneous store runs, etc.
Otherwise I am naked during waking and sleeping time. On weekends, almost entirely naked.

This post was edited

I figure I am dressed approximately 12 hours a month for grocery shopping etc while the average person is dressed approximately 16 hours a dayI am dressed about 50 hours a week. I still work, so I am dressed during work and commute hours, a couple of miscellaneous store runs, etc.Otherwise I am naked during waking and sleeping time. On weekends, almost entirely naked.

If you work full time, you must have a really short commute.

This post was edited

You must be really efficient if you only need to average 3 hours a week for shopping, errands, etc.

This post was edited

I figure I am dressed approximately 12 hours a month for grocery shopping etc while the average person is dressed approximately 16 hours a dayYou must be really efficient if you only need to average 3 hours a week for shopping, errands, etc.

I can see where it is totally possible to do that in three hours. This past Friday I went to the grocery store(20 miles one way), bought over $250 worth of food & stuff, filled my truck with gas, stopped and got a carton of cigarettes, got home unloaded and put everything away all in the span of two hours. So three hours would have left time for other shopping/errand running if I had needed to do it. Not counting the time it took to unload and put away everything would have extended the time available to do other things in town, too.

This post was edited

I figure I am dressed approximately 12 hours a month for grocery shopping etc while the average person is dressed approximately 16 hours a dayYou must be really efficient if you only need to average 3 hours a week for shopping, errands, etc.I can see where it is totally possible to do that in three hours. This past Friday I went to the grocery store(20 miles one way), bought over $250 worth of food & stuff, filled my truck with gas, stopped and got a carton of cigarettes, got home unloaded and put everything away all in the span of two hours. So three hours would have left time for other shopping/errand running if I had needed to do it. Not counting the time it took to unload and put away everything would have extended the time available to do other things in town, too.

You must be a very efficient shopper also, or you bought a lot of high end groceries.

This post was edited

You must be a very efficient shopper also, or you bought a lot of high end groceries.

Just stuff like potatoes, onions, bread, coffee, sandwich meat, cheese, sausage, boudain, beer etc. Nothing really high dollar. Some people go up and down EACH aisle in the store even if there is nothing on that aisle that they need, I only go on the aisles that have the things I need to get. No point in walking an aisle and not getting anything on it, only to walk the next aisle for the same reason, unless you just want the added exercise. If that is being an efficient shopper, then I guess maybe I am one. All the stores have signs hanging above each aisle stating the kind of products on it, so I know if I need to go down it or not. Plus I shop at this store regular enough to know about where everything is already.

This post was edited