RE:Driving Naked!!

Nobody in a passenger car of any kind ever looks directly sideways to see in a car unless they're alerted to something, like a guy trying to see a beautiful woman. Try it once and see how comfortable you feel looking into someones vehicle. Semi drivers can see more and from more of an angle, so if I'm naked and will be beside one for any length of time I put something across my lap. If I have something tall on the seat next to me and figure the angle will be blocked I don't worry. It's not indecent exposure if you're not exposed to them.

To those going through drive-throughs and such I'd say 'watch it'. It only takes one complaint to land you in jail, and if you're deliberately taking chances it's viewed differently by law enforcement and courts.

This post was edited

Last December I picked my girlfriend up from work on my birthday in my birthday suit!! It was at night so I was not too concerned even though she works with the local police department. I have done this before, she even surprised me once coming out of work naked except for her coat. We drove to a commuter lot and no sooner than we got there the cops showed up. We were one of a few cars there and no one was in the other. The cops pulled up and shined their light on the truck but did not get out of their car. They sat there for what seemed like hours and finally left. We left, going somewhere safe so I could get dressed. Close call but still an invigorating, sensual and awesome night.

This post was edited

Never have, but have driven in brief swimwear so someone glancing quickly may have thought I was.

This post was edited

Took a trip last week to another state. I was alone and made the 6 1/2hour drive totally nude. Mostly interstate driving, but i had to stop a couple of times for gas or nature calls. Stayed naked until i had to get out of car. Just slipped on loose mesh shorts snd flip flops to go to bathroom and gas up. As i neared my destination, i got off highway and, still nude, drove city streets to my hotel. It was about 6 miles off interstate and had a number of traffic lights. As i was nude, i drove just under speed limit and watched for people. Anyway, i reached my hotel, put my mesh shorts on snd checked in. Great ride.

This post was edited

I have driven naked a number of times. I always have a owel handy because sometimes I may have to stop at a light at an intersection or there might be a toll collector at the automated toll booth

This post was edited

I drove naked from Atlanta, GA to Toledo, OH last Sunday, all interstate driving nearly 10 hours, I only put on shorts for rest stops and fuel stops.

This post was edited

I drove naked from Atlanta, GA to Toledo, OH last Sunday, all interstate driving nearly 10 hours, I only put on shorts for rest stops and fuel stops.

Cobalt, sounds like a great trip. 10 hour drives are tiring but doing it naked makes it so much more enjoyable. I made a 5 hour naked drive through WI to Chicago last Friday, so I know. Will be making the return trip with shorts and shirt on the passenger seat, and flip flops in the passenger footwell. Relaxing but helps me with alertness in the end.

This post was edited

I have driven naked a number of times. I always have a owel handy because sometimes I may have to stop at a light at an intersection or there might be a toll collector at the automated toll booth

Having driven naked many many times times...I have driven thru tolls (both automated and manned. Most just smile and say have a nice day. But, one time the female toll taker looked, smiled real wide and said "you look comfy" I answered sure am as she asked if I do this often. Telling her I do it very often, she asked if she could take a drive with me sometime. I said sure and she gave me her #. That was only a couple weeks ago, so haven't had chsnce o get her with me...but I will soon.

This post was edited

Have done driving several times and looking for more rides. Have had a friend join me and even mil allowed me to drive her while naked. Longest trip was probably 3 hours through 3 states, 2 tolls, and a drive through for a quickie meal. Always enjoy these rides. Drives are on all types of roads and through cities and towns.

This post was edited

I have driven naked a number of times. I always have a owel handy because sometimes I may have to stop at a light at an intersection or there might be a toll collector at the automated toll boothHaving driven naked many many times times...I have driven thru tolls (both automated and manned. Most just smile and say have a nice day. But, one time the female toll taker looked, smiled real wide and said "you look comfy" I answered sure am as she asked if I do this often. Telling her I do it very often, she asked if she could take a drive with me sometime. I said sure and she gave me her #. That was only a couple weeks ago, so haven't had chance o get her with me...but I will soon.

Did a nude retreat for a group a few years back and was driving four men there. I said no clothes in the car, and they were nude with me the whole way. they arrived nude to a group of nude men, not singles awkwardly clothed. we also stripped in the breezway of my building in broad daylight.

This post was edited