RE:Blocked by users

You can get some really prudish people on here, they may have blocked you because you're only showing your genitals in your public profile picture.

This post was edited

Well, I know people tend to ignore me because I do not have a picture.. I dont say inappropriate things and Im not looking for anything other then good conversation

Then you should think about just putting up a generic picture! So many people feel they can't put a picture if it's not them and it's not a nude. I have a few friends that have pictures of landscaping, a car/motorcycle/truck ... cartoon characters. Why is that difficult to do?

This post was edited

How does one find out who has viewed one's profile? Interested in finding out. :)

This post was edited

How does one find out who has viewed one's profile? Interested in finding out. :)

Click on your name in the upper right hand corner.
Click on My Feed
Click on Views on the left hand side of the screen

This post was edited

How does one find out who has viewed one's profile? Interested in finding out. :)Click on your name in the upper right hand corner.Click on My FeedClick on Views on the left hand side of the screen

Only if you are a paid member. If you are not paid, you get an ad asking you to become paid.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Dont be surprised being blocked. The cocky attitude will put you there.

This post was edited