Hiking naked

I've hiked naked all day in many places, mainly in Spain, Portugal, Austria and France but also here in the UK. I carry a wrap which can be put on if I see other hikers. It is a token gesture as it hides very little. But it is enough and I rarely get a bad reaction. Occasionally I set out without any clothing or means of cover (yes no wrap). Once I set out in the very early morning thinking nobody else would be around. I walked for too long. By the end I was meeting others taking their dogs for a morning walk.

This topic was edited
RE:Hiking naked

This would be great wish I had enough nerve to do it.I would love to be nude and caught walking trails.

Yeah that would be wonderful if only it was possible here in enc

This post was edited

When I am south on vacation I often hike trails nude. There are enough bends in the trails that if someone was approaching in the opposite direction we would both get a big surprise lol.

This post was edited

I also like hiking nude.... last september l was in Sougia, Crete, Greece hiking nude early in the morning....

This post was edited

That is SO cool, as you might have read, I go walking naked, but only late at night, and in woods ( though when I was younger I did do naked runs around my block). Am thinking of going to the New Forest and trying it? Love that you have done it without any clothing to protect you, you are a true nudist hero,

This post was edited

Love nude hiking. We have a series of nature trails on the national seashore and i hike nude on these trails. Some very dense and could walk into other people, and others secluded and out of the main trails. I have met other people and never had any negative response. One couple i met was colthed, but as we chatted they told me they hike this nude often. I asked why they weren't naked and they ssid many people at trailhead. We said our goodbyes and as i hiked back to carpark, i could hear others, but didnt run into anyone else. I stayed nude all thru trailhead, carpark and into car. Drove the 45 minutes home nude too.

This post was edited

Love hiking nude as well. We have a place in Southwestern North Carolina. When I was up there last summer it was just me and my dogs two of which are Viszla mixes. (hunting dogs). At the top of the hill our place is on is a bear sanctuary. Every day I would take them up there and hike about 2 miles in the nude. The dogs loved it. I loved it. One day we were going to hike to a nearby stream/waterfall 6 miles a way when we ran across a good size black bear. One of the dogs ran all the way home while the other one stayed with me (thank god).

This post was edited

I often hike nude on remote trails. Last summer I spent a few hours on a mountainside trail which I later found was outside the entrance of a nudist resort, not within it as I thought when I started out. It was great because I was so relaxed, with my clothes in my backpack. Not at all minding how I might react to clothed hikers. Usually I have to pay attention my surroundings re covering if needed. I guess I was more daring than I thought at the time.

This post was edited

I love hiking nude. I often do it in Vermont ....

I also truly enjoy hiking nude and this is exactly my approach. I'm in New Hampshire also, where nudity is usually frowned upon and it often illegal. I have never had a problem in Vermont and, have also stayed nude on whole trails and over mountains (Stratton is a great loop hike, for example) without incident. Discretion and respect for others is the overall rule for me but I also expect that from those I meet along the way.

This post was edited
patrol the beachRE:Hiking naked

I have hiked a local hill we call it a mountain but by US or EU standards. Completely nude only realized the Forestry had look out at the top when I got there. I headed down quickly and as I left the car park an unmarked cop car turned up. Very close call.
I sometimes walk up a local none nude beach with shorts mostly sometimes not. Always walk back via the trail behind the nude. never had an issue but sometimes cops and council rangers patrol the beach so you have to be careful.

This post was edited

This post was edited