RE:spring garden

Hi Lee. You're a bit ahead of me here in middle TN, but I've been busy starting my new garden, just a new location back on the mountainside where I can work naturally unattired. my brother and cousin are taking over the plots out front. Got some radishes and mizuna to eat, and a few strawberries, and a blueberry and couple fruit trees planted. Moved 4 blueberry sprouts but looks like only 1 may survive, it was too late to move them. I think in awhile I will try setting up a propagation bed and start lots of blueberries from cuttings, they would be a good income, lots of people like them and the few places around that grow them seem to get mobbed at harvest time. (should have done it years ago) Making biochar for everything and sorting rocks out takes a lot of time, but both operations are permanent improvement. It's my goal to duplicate the terra preta soil of south america, but it will take time and experimentation to get somewhere with it.

This post was edited
RE:spring garden

Seam to be having a nice warm spell currently with plenty of Sun so even if only 17 to 18C as long as I am in the sun it is warm enough to be nude with a lot of the vedge plot dug up and planted nude with a blitz been made on the flower/shrub boarders also in the nude and two lawn cuts been done nude. I just hope the temperature in June doesn't drop down to be too cold to do nude gardening as has happened some years.

This post was edited