RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Everyone is making very bold statements, but I really doubt that it will happen that way. In many European countries nudism is legal but there are relatively few incidents of nudists appearing in public. Nudists as a whole, generally are respectful of the feelings of others so they do not flaunt their nudity.

This post was edited
RE:Shedding the shackles for shopping

According to the 2003 Sex Offenders Act, anyone is legally allowed to be naked in public in the UK providing that they don't do it for sexual purposes and the police can still arrest you but only if someone complains about it and that you refuse to cover yourself up

This post was edited

so while it's technically legal, in reality it's really not, because all it takes is one person to raise a voice against it and it suddenly becomes illegal. That puts the legality of nudity on a very unstable basis. where it's legal or not based on the whim of whoever happens to see a person nude.

This post was edited

Not for a full shopping, Too cold. Maybe for a quick trip for a few items.

This post was edited

If it was legal to be nude in public I would be nude as much as possible.

This post was edited

There is a big difference between legal and acceptable, and I am not sure what needs to come first. In my neighborhood, it is perfectly legal for old fat guys to wear extremely minimalist clothing, i.e. a pair of bikini briefs, but the norm suggests shorts with at least a couple inches of leg and a t-shirt. I've pushed that norm, but only on extremely hot and humid days of working in the yard.

This post was edited

There is a big difference between legal and acceptable, and I am not sure what needs to come first. In my neighborhood, it is perfectly legal for old fat guys to wear extremely minimalist clothing, i.e. a pair of bikini briefs, but the norm suggests shorts with at least a couple inches of leg and a t-shirt. I've pushed that norm, but only on extremely hot and humid days of working in the yard.

I almost never wear a shirt in my yard if it is warm enough to do without. Most of my neighbors wear shirts i their yard, but I still don't. I keep my shorts at mid-thigh since I don't wear underwear. Back in the 79's and 80's before I stopped wearing underwear and shorter shorts were more common, I would wear them shorter. Will occasionally do back yard work in a speedo. Have been tempted to cut the grass that way, but since most of my lawn is in front and I live on a busy street, I have never done so/

This post was edited
RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

If it was legal clothes would be boxed up and would be out of the house with the passing of law. Would drive to store and enjoy being able to do so without clothes. I would invest in a wrist wallet once again like when was a kid. I have to admit I have done this before in convenient stores and gas stations in VT where laws are relaxed about nude in public.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

A few of my past coworkers knew i was a nudist and a select few actually saw me that way dropping off paperwork or working on site where thought was alone.

This post was edited
RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

If it was warm enough, my earliest shopping day.

This post was edited