RE:Boating

Yes, boating is a great way to enjoy nude time in the open air and sun. Unfortunately as always, we need to be ever mindful that not all authorities are flexible so it constrains the freedom a little. I have a boat and enjoy hosting folks for a day on the Bay.

This post was edited

All our houseboat trips, all anyone wore was swimsuits. :DDIt's good to be Captain!

It's even BETTER when everybody only wears suntan oil and maybe sun glasses.

This post was edited

We have always wanted to do this, we want to purchase a boat in the next few months.

This post was edited

Living on the Gulf coast, it is easy to do this and it happens more often than clothed. Most of our boating trips without the kids are straight to Passage Key where there are a lot of naked boaters. It's like a naked yacht club where everyone is chatting in the water and walking around the island, having some drinks and different boats have their own tunes playing. Weekdays are more "tame" as a lot of people must be at work but weekends is like a huge party island. Some people get dressed to pull anchor and leave but we don't. When we leave, we like to stay naked as long as we can so before pulling into the pass where civilization begins again we have to stop the boat to get the swimsuits back on. That is the worst part of the day. Naked boating in paradise!!! Life just does not get any better than this! :-)

This post was edited

Used to live in KC 20 yrs ago and used to hear many tails of the party cove at the Ozarks.
But in the upper midwest most of the lakes are too small to find a remote cove. We have just tied up in the middle and laid out naked a few times, but really a pontoon allows you to get into shallow water and find a spot away from the speed boaters.

This post was edited

We enjoy the lack of suits as much as we canon our boat. We also head out on the kayaks and float down the river. No clothing the whole way and periodically beach, layout and chill. It's very relaxing and even has some small rapids that are exciting.

This post was edited

It was only once on Green Bay in my brother's boat. I'd do it again in a heartbeat, but he no longer has a boat nor lives in Wisconsin. We started out clothed, but when the wind died on us, we went swimming and the only comfortable way to swim is nude.

This post was edited

For the inexperienced, I thoroughly recommend flotilla yachting in the Ionian Sea.
They have comfortable, easy to sail yachts where everything is taken care of for you by the professional crew in the lead yacht.
See the video at https://vimeo.com/242548669

This post was edited

What river do you float down? We'd like to nude kayak and if you know of a spot ...

Maybe pick a day and see if a bunch of us show up. :])

This post was edited

We are in the North Raccoon River in Iowa. Lots of rivers to choose from of course, but this is close to our hometown.

This post was edited