RE:Braless is normal .

If you're so worried about someone looking at your butt and your braless boobs, why dress like that if it makes you feel uncomfortable? Our assumptions were that most would think totally nudity was wrong, crazy, weird, gross, only for sex and bathing ... but yet to be close to nude was fine and nothing wrong with that. I like your attitude CalCoast with regards to being comfortable with your mode of dress and if others don't like it, they can avert their eyes. We see many of the women from our club at the local market that is actually walking distance. Many of the women, during the summer, will go to the market and wear only a sarong or long dress. There's always a lot of swaying going on, including my wife! :DDD I often wonder what others think when they see all these minimally covered, braless women shopping at the market and must wonder ... where did they come from!? :DDI think it's always worth reminding many that even us hardcore nudists enjoy sex, feeling sexual and sexy.

Hahaha ... oh, I know, I know about women that keep tugging on clothing. You knew what you were buying, didn't you? Why get shy now all of a sudden?
Yes, hubby and I both find it ironic that wearing the skimpiest of clothing or bikinis is rather hypocritical when they thing nudity is wrong. Its just another example of sex and nudity being parallel.
I believe I know the supermarket you refer to and yes, we often see people from the club there. Like me, the women are wearing the least amount they can legally get away with. Breasts swaying in the aisles and nipples proudly saying hello. I think all the locals do know where we come from if they've lived there any short length of time. Hubby never minds heading to the store, either. Despite being a nudist and seeing everything on everybody up close and personal he never tires of the sight of a wonderful woman with her breasts jiggling swaying to the rhythm of her walking ... LOLOL! I'm sure there are a few women who have enjoy his own jiggling and swaying to the rhythm of his walking around the pool.
Yes, we do very much enjoy sex, feeling sexual and sexy. Our openness about nude freedom just makes us more relaxed about our bodies and able to feel things more intensely. Did I describe that correctly?

This post was edited

If you're so worried about someone looking at your butt and your braless boobs, why dress like that if it makes you feel uncomfortable? Our assumptions were that most would think totally nudity was wrong, crazy, weird, gross, only for sex and bathing ... but yet to be close to nude was fine and nothing wrong with that. I like your attitude CalCoast with regards to being comfortable with your mode of dress and if others don't like it, they can avert their eyes. We see many of the women from our club at the local market that is actually walking distance. Many of the women, during the summer, will go to the market and wear only a sarong or long dress. There's always a lot of swaying going on, including my wife! :DDD I often wonder what others think when they see all these minimally covered, braless women shopping at the market and must wonder ... where did they come from!? :DDI think it's always worth reminding many that even us hardcore nudists enjoy sex, feeling sexual and sexy.Hahaha ... oh, I know, I know about women that keep tugging on clothing. You knew what you were buying, didn't you? Why get shy now all of a sudden?Yes, hubby and I both find it ironic that wearing the skimpiest of clothing or bikinis is rather hypocritical when they thing nudity is wrong. Its just another example of sex and nudity being parallel.I believe I know the supermarket you refer to and yes, we often see people from the club there. Like me, the women are wearing the least amount they can legally get away with. Breasts swaying in the aisles and nipples proudly saying hello. I think all the locals do know where we come from if they've lived there any short length of time. Hubby never minds heading to the store, either. Despite being a nudist and seeing everything on everybody up close and personal he never tires of the sight of a wonderful woman with her breasts jiggling swaying to the rhythm of her walking ... LOLOL! I'm sure there are a few women who have enjoy his own jiggling and swaying to the rhythm of his walking around the pool.Yes, we do very much enjoy sex, feeling sexual and sexy. Our openness about nude freedom just makes us more relaxed about our bodies and able to feel things more intensely. Did I describe that correctly?

:DDD ...

described to a T! ;D

This post was edited

I love the braless look on women. It's very natural looking. Just last night I noticed my wife braless at home. She would never be that way in public though. I guess too self conscious that people would be staring at her breasts.

My wife became much more free when we used to visit St Martin each year and stayed at Club Orient. I don't think she ever packed underwear for that trip. She'd take a few sundresses because she always bought some others while we were there. I remember our first visit to Club Orient and we wanted a pizza from a local place. The regulars at Club Orient pointed the way and said, "you can go there naked if you want!" Not knowing if that was true, we both grabbed a short sarong each and walked to the store. Once in the village, we saw only a few naked people closer to the beach so we thought we should slip on the sarongs. My wife was topless and my sarong was more like a loin cloth! Got a few stares/looks but for the most part, no one paid much attention. We got our pizza and once out of the store, we stripped off the sarongs and walked back naked. The name of the place was Tap 5 and we visited several times after that.

Every time we left the resort, my wife had only three articles of clothing on; a pair of flip flops or sandals and a sundress. This seemed to be her normal outfit when away from home; Palm Springs, AZ, Colorado, Northern California... I think she just feels freer and more willing to be dressed less when away from home where the chances of friends will not see her and judge her. Wish I could convince her it's their problem, not hers, but that's a tough nut to crack. She will, however, wear this outfit when she and I visit the local wineries during the warmer summer days. She always keeps me guessing and surprises me all the time! :D

This post was edited

Stay with her, she will come around.

Later,

This post was edited

I personally enjoy seeing a braless woman, it is natural and I would imagine that it's more comfortable too. The sway of natural breast is a beautiful thing to behold.
My wife hates wearing a bra and only does when it is needed and appropriate.

This post was edited

One of the fashions I've seen that is becoming much more common is young women wearing large arm hole tank tops with their bra plainly visible. Some are actually wearing these same tops without a bra and it's what some of the top equality and free the nipple supporters are using as a seque into breast equality. Don't see as many of those sporting the braless picture example but lots of young women sporting the tank top and exposed bra fashion.

This post was edited

I can understand some mothers may feel the need to tell things like that to their daugthers, even make them scare, but i still feel its wrong to lie like that, specially since no woman really feel comfortable with a bra. And that picture with the open tank top is exactly what i was talking about, i live in a beach city and its quite hot so its kind of the best outfit if you are a nudist but have to wear clothes, only problem is been on a crowded place with no room, you pretty much have to mentally prepare yourself to be touch and get pinch.

It's one of the reasons I feel that breast equality is a long way off. A generation of young men and some women, will have to be taught respect and to keep their hands to themselves. I've witnessed, first hand, guys getting grabby at the sight of a bare breast in public. To my delight, young men and the woman that was groped, made sure the idiot paid for that stupid move. I've seen it at work before sexual harassment was an issue and women just passed it off as guys being guys. I was embarrassed and ashamed that guys in my profession thought it was no big deal to grope, pinch, rub, twist a breast, butt or nipple. Even as a young, newly hired firefighter, I made it known to those above me that that was out of line and made us all look bad. I didn't think I could feel more anger toward those that did these things until I had girls of my own and some jackass harassed my wife at her office. She and her boss stopped me from going to jail for assault. The ahole was fired!

This post was edited

My wife prefers the comfort of being bra-less but due to the social stigmas would normally wear one when out in public.
This has changed substantially in the past year as she sees me naked all the time when I'm home and how comfortable I am. My nudity would make her feel uncomfortable in the past but her attitude has changed. She is much more at ease with body freedom now, rarely wears her bra and is much less selfconscious when out.
We went to a festival in town this weekend and she decided to just wear a sundress without her bra. I suggested she just get rid of the panties as well and be comfortable. I was a bit surprised when she immediately took them off. She has come a long way.
We enjoyed the afternoon at the street event and she commented how much more comfortable she was without anything on under her dress, and she looked stunning I might add.
She really prefers not having her girls in lock-down!
I am happy to see her body confidence get stronger everyday and even enjoy some naked time in the yard and the pool.
I'm sure she is soon to be "all in" or should I say "all out"
Lee

This post was edited

Di dresses differently for life around town and outings or vacations. If we're vacationing out of town, on a getaway for the day or longer, she's always braless and pantiless. But around town she's always got a bralette on and panties. What is funny is that she says her reasons for doing so is that we may run into someone we know in town but we've actually run into more people while out of town than we do in town! :DDD

This post was edited