RE:Longest time spent nude

Does anyone have any new extended periods they would like to add?????

Or perhaps an extended period of time when you were mostly nude with just short interruptions?

This post was edited

Interesting topic! As I'm new, I won't impress anyone with my 2-day stint....at home. It would be awesome just to go about life sans apparel without a thought about having to throw on clothes! (w/o the possibility of being arrested)Not to change the topic, but I'm curious. For the long-timers, who I one day hope to join, where do you carry your cell phone, wallet, or other daily items? Looking for good advise!
I have a pochette for everything I need, including a sitting cloth clipped into the back whic can also be used as a modesty wrap it I stray into a textile compulsory area.

This post was edited

My longest time continuously without clothes was on holiday in France 2014 when I went for 13 days (12 days 22 hours and 20 minutes if you want to be exact) without any clothing at Euronat before moving on to another naturist resort where I had to dress several times to do the shopping although I often drove to and from the supermarket naked only dressing in the car park.
As this was becoming a bit of a special for me I recorded all my naked hours except for time inside our hotel room and over the complete 33 day trip I was naked for over 80% of the time from home to home.

Edited to add
I have three videos from this holiday here, here and here.

This post was edited

Bump for any new additions to this discussion.

This post was edited

My longest time spent nude was during a 9 day sray at a nude resort in Key West , Florida. While I do not expect to exceed that duration this year, sometimes it is also the quality of the nude experience. And this year, there are vacations arranged with nudist friends that bring so much to my enjoyment in shared nudity.Nine days is my maximum time so far, too. I hope to one day do 14+ days in a row.

So have you managed to exceed 9 days yet or do you think you will have the opportunity to do so this summer?

This post was edited

Looking for others to add to this thread about their longest nude time. Surely there are some who can contribute to this.

This post was edited

Not that I'm any where near a record here, but the longest time I've been nude is about 3 and a half days.

This post was edited

Ironic to happen upon this thread as I was just thinking I may be getting close to a personal record of being continuously nude. Due to having dogs it is hard to go for more than six to eight hours without needing to put on something to walk them. But since my wife did that this morning, my last close encounter with clothing was about 10:00 last night, and it is half past noon right now. 14 1/2 hours and counting. Not a world record among all nudists, but it makes me happy.

Update. Made it to 2:30, for 16 1/2 hours.

This post was edited

Since moving to the country, I only wear clothes when going into town. Record for straight days nude is 7. But over the course of a month, probably spent max 8 hours with clothes on. Love my new outdoor attire!

This post was edited

I have the luxury of working from home in a climate where we have over 300 days of sunshine each year. Consequently, the only time I wear clothing is when I go to see my clients, and even then some of them belong to our community and prefer to do business in the nude; I wish I had more of them. I discovered years ago that situational awareness can be enhanced and fatigue can be in some part prevented by driving naked, and I prefer to do that. I hope everyone is enjoying their day.

This post was edited