RE:Who saw you naked last?

a neighbor was walking on the sidewalk when I stepped out to put some trash in the outdoor can, He slowed down and did a double take so I just waved and went back inside.

This post was edited

Female neighbor across the street saw me naked yesterday.

Yesterday was trash pick up day. My wife doesn't like our trash cans sitting on the curb at all so once a can is picked up and dumped, she likes to bring that can back up to the side gate. One can, the green waste can, was still on the curb and had gotten emptied and I slipped on my sheer shorts to bring the can up to the gate. I then come inside, slip off the shorts, go through the garage, open the side gate and bring the trash cans into the side yard. It's pretty easy to do with minimal exposure but have to be watchful of the neighbors across the street with the balcony.

I propped the gate open for ease in getting all 3 bins into the side yard. I got the first one in and was headed to get the next one when I saw our neighbor stand up on her balcony. Not sure exactly how exposed I was but she waved and I waved back. I put that bin away and headed back to get the last one, still naked and exposed a little more now since the bin was further out on the walkway and she was still standing there just looking over toward me. She yelled over to me that she really loved looking over at our new front yard improvements and said that we'd done such a great job. I'm now pulling the last bin into the side yard and reply, "thanks, glad you like it!" I'm now returning to close the gate. I figured she'd sat down or gone inside but she didn't. She looked over into her backyard. This was my chance to close the gate without cover of the trash bins. I began closing the gate and she turned and smiled and waved and said, "have a good day!" :D

Just when you think all textiles will be offended with your nudity, a neighbor surprises you and gives you hope in society and the acceptance of others and they way they live. I will not take this for granted. I'll remain cautious and not flaunt my nudity toward this neighbor but it's nice to know that if she does see me/us, she'll not be offended.

This post was edited

Besides my grown kids, would be last summer. While I was in Arkansas for training I spent a couple of evenings with a great couple that I met at the resort I frequent. She and I spent the early mornings in the kitchen with a good cup of coffee before I got on my way.
During the same trip I was also surprised by the hotel housekeeping. Over the weekend I was not expecting my room to be serviced because I saw extra towels and such delivered on Friday. I was watching a movie on my computer with earphones on. I did not hear her enter my room and the desk was positioned slightly around a corner. She did not see me until she was into the room. When I saw her I took off the earphones and she asked about the trash can under the desk. With out thinking I stood to hand her the small can. She showed no reaction so I did not clue in to the fact that I was standing in front of her completely naked. We continued to talk while she finished up my room. I was just oblivious until she was done and she said I figure as much when I kept finding a towel over your chair and your room is a little warmer than the others. I must have looked confused until glanced down. She left to get more coffee for me When she returned she left and said see you tomorrow. I am glad she said something or I might have followed her out the door to get the coffee from her.

This post was edited

Yesterday, Thursday, my esthetician saw me naked for over 2 hours and in many somewhat compromising positions! :DDDDD

I'd gone it for my every 6-8 week waxing appointment. Nowadays, I have just about all my body hair waxed off except my chest, lower arms and mid thigh down waxed off. Mid thigh to knees I trim short to blend with the waxed area above. She's fantastic and I worry that when she retires, I'll have as hard a time finding a new esthetician that isn't opposed to doing these services on men, especially older men. There are some really weird and demented young women estheticians out there. I've tried to get someone closer but these young female estheticians act like 12 year old girls when asked, "do you provide Brazilian wax services for men?" The response is usually, "Ewww, NO! That's gross!" But I'm sure some have had reasons and experiences that have caused them to act that way when asked to do these services on older men. I called one recently and her response was, "not anymore, sorry."

Me and my esthetician usually start out with some catching up and I'm naked while she's prepping the wax and applicators. Then I get on the massage table and she goes to work. Spread eagle is one position and the other is me on all fours with my butt up in the air so she can wax my butt crack and anal area. She's become a friend and is professional and thorough. Only draw back is that she's over an hour away but makes for a nice naked drive going and coming home!

But this morning, it was the pool guy! He's a great young man and takes care of our pool quite well. He usually texts us when he's 10 mins out but we didn't hear our cell phone go off to the alert. We were deep into putting our backyard back together after some work that was done and didn't hear him coming through the gate. It was a cool morning so my wife had on a long flannel shirt but I was naked. I was headed to the side yard to get something as he was coming through the gate. He stopped in his tracks, looked at me and began to walk back out when I called his name and said, "come on back, it's okay." As he was making his way back, I went inside and put on my sheer shorts and we continued to work as he cleaned our pool. He and I talked the entire time about his upcoming houseboat trip. Since we'd been on a few houseboat trips, he asked for some advice and what to take. I told him, don't pack too many clothes, you'll never wear them. You'll live in bathing suits. He asked, "is that all you take with you?" I said, "usually but being nudists we don't like wearing them and try and not wear them every chance we get!" He smiled and just said, "that so cool!" He's a great young man and mature for his age.

While he was cleaning the pool and we were talking, his text about arriving in 10 mins finally came through. We'd not missed it, we never got it til he was already here and working! That's been an issue with our cell phones lately.

This post was edited

The lady next door, as she came into the garden so I could open a bleach container and she is used to seeing me nude in the garden.

This post was edited

Was at the gym last night. Got done and took a shower to clean up after the Jacuzzi. Unfortunately the wet areas are not suit free. While showering the cleaner lady came in to get something from the supply closet.. While she was looking down, she could see all. Not a problem for either of us. The other cleaner saw me about a month earlier while drying. She was cleaning across the locker area coming in from the other side. No comments from her either. Both suggest I could take a shower while cleaning the locker area.

This post was edited

If excluding the lady next door a lady on horse back who was high enough to see over the gates.

This post was edited

Our dermatologist, while performing our annual and bi annual exams. We get full body checks each year and since she knows we are nudists, she requests that we strip completely and she knows that we are willing to comply. I think this exam, like other before, was a learning experience for the current med student doing some clinical time. While checking my groin and genitals, the doctor examined my scrotum, shaft and glands and I think the med student was wondering what the hell she was doing. It finally made sense to the med student when the doctor told her that we are nudists and love the sun on all parts of our bodies so it's important to look in all areas for any abnormalities.

The doctor also stated to the med student, in our presence, that it's important to know your patients and their sun exposure habits. She also stated that it's not common for husbands, like me, to know every inch of their wife's body like I know mine. She stated that she's surprised at how many men and women don't know if certain moles or spots have been there for years or if they are current. She said, "that's not the case with this couple!" We understand that we are an abnormality in that aspect but are appreciative that our doctors appreciate that abnormality.

This post was edited

I was up at one of the nude beaches at Lake Tahoe. 8/18/2018 So about 50 to 75 people. Oh by the way what a nice place to go. Water is so blue the people are healthy. The beach at Secret Cove is small so get there early. Or just take a paddle board, or kayak. Other then that a lot of boulders. Weather was great. The sun was hot so bring shade.

This post was edited

You are right I am going this week. To the derma. I will say something to mine. Thanks We do live in Az.

This post was edited