RE:Where is the most unexpected place you managed to get nude?

In high school my best friend and I would sneak out at night and find random pools all across the town to skinny dip in while the homeowners were sleeping.

This post was edited

My sisters pool!

This post was edited

My sisters pool!

kcterri I think this needs further explanation! It sounds like there might be a really good story behind it!

This post was edited

Did she join you?

This post was edited

It sounds like several folks get nude in public areas of hotels. As I travel for business, I always check out the pool and hot tub area for surveillance cameras and who can see from outside. I have come across various pool/hot tub areas at certain hotels that were pretty much out of view (at least as far as I could tell). In those situations, I slip off my swim trunks before I have to get them wet. I am very careful about stuff and pretty much leave before anyone else comes in. There was one hotel where I got out of the pool and even showered nude at the pool area (hotel was pretty much empty and shower was hidden from any view. I figured if anyone saw me and was offended, they would report me. I didn't get a call from the hotel.

This post was edited

I quite agree Terri.

This post was edited

I wont name the exact spot, but in Hawaii along a shoreline where tourist boat tours constantly dragged in people for snorkeling. I hiked for an hour and then swam about two miles to reach the spot instead of the tour boat trap. I settled into a small cove where I could see them but they couldnt see me. I hung out there all day with hundreds of people unaware I was bare.

This post was edited

I wont name the exact spot, but in Hawaii along a shoreline where tourist boat tours constantly dragged in people for snorkeling. I hiked for an hour and then swam about two miles to reach the spot instead of the tour boat trap. I settled into a small cove where I could see them but they couldnt see me. I hung out there all day with hundreds of people unaware I was bare.

This post was edited

We are usually naked on our hotel balconies, if the room comes with one. I always ask for a floor above 7 or 8 in high rise hotels and the top floor of hotels with 3-6 floors. You may think it's overkill but before we check in, I either drive around the hotel or walk it and get an idea where the best place would be to hang out naked on the balcony. I usually ask and get an upper floor and a room on the very end and one that gives us the most privacy. Sometimes I'll bite the bullet and just take an upper floor if the view is great and ... I take my chances. My wife won't take the chance and will sit on a chair just inside the sliding door but I'll go out on the balcony all the time.

We were in Hawaii a few years ago and way up on the 18th floor. We had a partial ocean view from one end of the balcony and I sat out there every morning with my first cup of coffee and just sat on a beach towel. I had people come out on their balcony from the hotel across the way. They looked over, maybe they saw or figured I was naked but nothing ever came of it and I think many people see this from time to time.

This post was edited

We were staying in an ocean front room in Destin about 8 floors up. The railing was just open bars.
While having coffee with the sun coming up, I would just hang out there nude and watch the beach combers. Once it was brighter I would just hang the beach towel over the rail and stand behind it, watching all the activity.
Later in the afternoon, while back in the room, just put the extra bed sheet over the rail and were able to walk in and out without a worry. We just left the patio door open.
Heard the neighbors on both sides and above but none of them ever looked around the wall.
I don't think I was ever dressed in the room the whole trip and was able to enjoy the ocean breeze.
Lee

This post was edited