RE: Peeing in front of nudist????

Did Willie Nelson write that one?

This post was edited

If she had walked into water waist high then no one would have seen the exhibidiot's little show.

This post was edited

Lol it is funny that people are getting annoyed from this topic. This is a forum if you don't like to talk about so why you get here right. You need to learn that there is a huge world outside your country or area. Beside that I don't know any human whom not peeing. So it is an natural activity of our body.
For me spitting is more discusting because it has more risk and I don't want to touch other people's body fluid. Peeing is not weird thing , Most funy thing whom sees the peeing annoying like to show their erected penis. It is more not accepted action for me to show it than seen while peeing.
Beside that in some point people can be right , I think it can really change reaction people while you are peeing openly or outside . It is same like beeing nude . So doing it private is better until you know the people near you or around you not react you. Whom pee at home openly it is also can be count as private too.
For me if I am at forest,or woods with my friends if we need to pee usually do it together .

This post was edited

This post was edited

Not many nudists here have had a 'belt' off a fence! Modern fences hurt, you will not be happy at the results!!

This post was edited

well, if you are outside, you could be accepted as being environmentally green by returning water back to the ground from which it came! No shame in that. but you don't need to water every flower you see!

This post was edited

Oh goody peepee covered flowers

This post was edited
RE:Peeing in front of nudist????

With all these uncivilized people pissing wherever they want I guess I better not walk around barefooted..

This post was edited
RE:Peeing in front of nudist????

We're nudists, Not Animals!

When you get the urge at work do you go out into the hallway and pee in a corner?

C'mon, get real. Perv with a pee fetish, hoping to get splattered.

This post was edited