C.a.p.s Caps Caps Caps

Holy crap

This topic was edited
RE:C.a.p.s Caps Caps Caps

Game 7 was great! The best of luck to all the Caps!
Alex Ovechkin has been seen nude at Spa World by a couple of Tn members. Ovechkin is not shy and enjoys the Korean bathhouse or banya in Russian. Looking forward to watching Alex and the gang while I am sitting nude in my home. Hope to run across him one day at Spa World. Go Caps!!!

This post was edited

That'd be cool!

This post was edited

I like the Caps but Im cheering for Vegas this year. I know a player on the Caps team when he play in the junior hockey league in Indy

This post was edited

Hey Billy, that was a great game. Glad to see the Caps in the Stanley Cup round and not those crying Penguins. I can not believe that we have to wait until Monday for the start of the Stanley Cup Series. I am torn. I want to see Alex Ovechkin get the cup for the first time in his career, but also like to see Vegas win it in their first season. I do not think any team in any sports has ever done that before. Except for the first year they played for the Stanley Cup. How is Alex Ovechkin off the ice and hanging with you and fellow True Nudists at the spa? Maybe he can open account on here and we can chat with him in the chatroom someday. If his team wins he can show the Stanley Cup on cam. How awesome would that be. Too bad, Spa World is a long drive from where I am at in New Jersey. I do have a few Korean Spas by me that I go to as well. Might have to do a TN Meet up at one of those spas someday. There is a nice one in Edison New Jersey called Island Spa. It may not be as nice as Spa World but it has all the amenities. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend and may the best team win the CUP!!!!

This post was edited