RE:Getting an erection.

And the peepee conversation continues

In addition what really gets me is people responding to a topic that was posted a year or two ago and has had no activity since. And they respond like the original poster had just posted it. While in reality the OP probably doesnt even remember posting it or may not even be active anymore.

This post was edited

It is a problem for some, especially your first time in a social nudist setting.

I remember my first time on a nudist beach, it was totally accidental, I didn't even know at that age these places existed. I was only 17 and was walking down the coastline climbing over the rocks cause I was bored and I came upon a nudist beach full of naked men, women and kids. I thought 'wow', I didn't know there were people out there that like to be naked like I did so I dropped my shorts and sat on the beach. After a while I got up and joined in a game of football, it was so exhilarating that I got an erection, I didn't even realise at the time until someone approached me and mentioned it to me, saying that I had been running around for the last 10 minutes with an erection and that I should go sit down for a bit. I decided to go in the sea instead to cool off and noticed a bunch of others boys standing in the sea, I guess we all had the same 'problem'.

I see guys with erections at the beach quite often, some accidental, some not quite accidental, but ok I'm a guy so it doesn't bother me so much, I still get the occasional erection and I'm not even looking at anyone, especially women, don't seem to get many women at UK nude beaches these days anyway.

This post was edited

God dam, am i the only man that doesn't get an erection when i see a naked woman ?.

No you are not. Stimulation either physical or mental is the cause. No touching and keeping the mind out of the gutter works just fine.

Im okay with people having the question, what bothers me is why new threads keep getting created with the same question. It doesnt seem that difficult to to a search.

This post was edited

In situations like this and living in the UK.
I put all such thoughts out of my head by mentally undressing our current prime minister,

This post was edited

In situations like this and living in the UK.I put all such thoughts out of my head by mentally undressing our current prime minister,

LOL

This post was edited
RE: Getting an erection.

I really Can't believe how norrow minded some in this group are you should be ashamed of yourselves you are not the people you claim to be it is suppose about freedom to do what you what.not what you want others to do.by all means bud hide your erection before the limp police get offended. Makes me wonder if I should wear a tie to your politically correct judge mental naked facility.

This post was edited

And the limp police check in.relax it's an erection not a statement

This post was edited

I'm new on this (or any) nudist web site although I've been enjoying nude beaches for 35 years. I've had a lot of male and female friends from my summers on various nude beaches on the west coast. I've talked to a lot of naked people and seen a lot of erections on beaches. At no time have I ever seen anyone (male or female) react to the casual erection. Nobody freaking cares on the beaches I go to. We simply ignore the erection and go about our business. It is absolutely a non-issue.

I've had dozens of erections on beaches over the years. None of them were caused by intentional sexual fantasies after staring at women on the beach. Most were caused by my falling asleep in the sun while laying on my back. Others were prompted by sexual thoughts that popped into my head (but not lingered on). If any man tells you that he can completely control his thoughts all the time and never has a spontaneous sexual thought - you've met a liar.

You women have just as many random sexual thoughts while sitting on a nude beach as any man has. You're just as "guilty". However, you don't have a penis. Nothing to get erect. So you can sit there smugly enjoying your sexual fantasy and nobody is the wiser. On the other hand, if a guy sitting on a towel 5 feet from you has a fleeting sexual thought that gets a rise out of him before he can "stare at a tree" or some other horse shit advice offered by the boner police, then you have another chance to shame the guy. Well, what about you? Shouldn't you out yourself for rampant sexual thoughts?

While I was still fit and athletic, I made a bit of extra money as a life drawing model. I did it for about a decade with probably 2-3 gigs a month. Occasionally, I would have an erection that lasted a minute or two and then faded on its own. Not once was I ever told not to have an erection or put a towel over it. Not once. There were several occasions where I was asked to keep my erection so that the artists in class could draw me with it. In one class, the female instructor asked me to masturbate to insure my erection (but not to the point of orgasm). She wanted her students to have a chance to draw a human in his natural state. Nobody was even slightly offended and yes, I did occasionally masturbate during that class to keep myself erect. It wasn't for the purposes of gratification. It was simply to give the artists a chance to draw an erect penis. Artists don't have a problem with the human body in its natural state. Why would you?

My experience over these decades is that nobody on the beach really gives a shit about the boner... as long as the guy isn't playing with it. If he ignores it because it's truly a non-issue, then everyone else will too. If you try to shame him for his erection while he is clearly ignoring it, not staring at you, not even approaching you... then you're the one who should be shamed.

This post was edited

And the limp police check in.relax it's an erection not a statementAnd the pervert libertine checks in. In your case, it's a weak statement.

Exactly.....enough said

This post was edited

You are the reason young women don't go to Naturist places, start calling yourself what you are, a voyeur.

This post was edited