RE:What was your most amusing or embarrassing experience

I guess I was most amused by one encounter with a pool guy that I fired while naked!

I've been caught naked in our backyard too many times to type about. This particular incident involved a pool guy that kept coming on days that were not our regular pool days. After catching me twice and I doing the right thing and putting on a pair of shorts to talk with him and tell him that he must come on the scheduled days or call or text me if he's going to deviate. I decided not to put on shorts again if it happened again.

The third time, I'd been in my workshop getting a tool for an inside project. came out of the shed and there he was again. I stood there talking to him, while I was naked, for 5 mins as he acted like a little boy or girl embarrassed by my nudity. At the end, I told him to get out of our backyard and he was fired. I walked behind him all the way to the gate and closed the gate behind him. I was amused and proud of myself for remaining naked and pretty calm throughout the incident! :DDD

This post was edited

Andy
He certainly needed to learn
He would not be the first pool guy to have found someone nude around the pool and I am fairly sure you would not have beeen the first for him

Perhaps he actually hoped to catch you out

And that of itself is not an issue
But carrying on like a silly young child is crazy. He needed an education and to grow up

This post was edited

I guess I was most amused by one encounter with a pool guy that I fired while naked!I've been caught naked in our backyard too many times to type about. This particular incident involved a pool guy that kept coming on days that were not our regular pool days. After catching me twice and I doing the right thing and putting on a pair of shorts to talk with him and tell him that he must come on the scheduled days or call or text me if he's going to deviate. I decided not to put on shorts again if it happened again.The third time, I'd been in my workshop getting a tool for an inside project. came out of the shed and there he was again. I stood there talking to him, while I was naked, for 5 mins as he acted like a little boy or girl embarrassed by my nudity. At the end, I told him to get out of our backyard and he was fired. I walked behind him all the way to the gate and closed the gate behind him. I was amused and proud of myself for remaining naked and pretty calm throughout the incident! :DDD

AndyDi
I am confused. You just typed
"I've been caught naked in our backyard too many times to type about."
Yet you type on and on about being "Caught naked".
In Post 10 you mentioned the lock on your gate.
How do you keep getting caught naked in your back yard if the gate has a lock?
How did the pool guy get into your yard if the gate has a lock?
Please continue typing about caught naked in your backyard.
But, please answer my questions.
I am confused.

This post was edited

AndyHe certainly needed to learnHe would not be the first pool guy to have found someone nude around the pool and I am fairly sure you would not have beeen the first for himPerhaps he actually hoped to catch you outAnd that of itself is not an issueBut carrying on like a silly young child is crazy. He needed an education and to grow up

Example of how a grown man, owning a pool service company, should act.

At our previous home, we had a guy that came and did our pool and was without question, the best pool guy I've ever had or heard of from friends that have pool service. Too much to type about why he was such a great pool guy but ... we were entertaining some nudist friends from the PNW. They'd come to stay for a long weekend and were out having breakfast on the patio when our pool guy came to check out the heater for the pool and hot tub. I'd forgotten that I'd asked him to come and do it this day so we could have it working for our friends to use while they were staying with us.

He came in the back, saw us and waved and went right to work on the pool equipment. The women had their backs to him but with the chairs we were using, their butts were exposed! :D I got up and went over to apologize with the towel I was sitting wrapped around me. He said, "no need to apologize, it's your property, you can do what you want!" We talked a bit. He fixed the problem and I walked him to the gate. He said that if I needed anything to just call him and ... "ya don't have to worry about covering if you don't want to. I'm fine with it."

I offered this guy $75 more a month to come clean our pool but I knew he wouldn't do it. We moved an hour away from that home. It was just too far for him to drive to clean one pool.

This post was edited

I guess I was most amused by one encounter with a pool guy that I fired while naked!I've been caught naked in our backyard too many times to type about. This particular incident involved a pool guy that kept coming on days that were not our regular pool days. After catching me twice and I doing the right thing and putting on a pair of shorts to talk with him and tell him that he must come on the scheduled days or call or text me if he's going to deviate. I decided not to put on shorts again if it happened again.The third time, I'd been in my workshop getting a tool for an inside project. came out of the shed and there he was again. I stood there talking to him, while I was naked, for 5 mins as he acted like a little boy or girl embarrassed by my nudity. At the end, I told him to get out of our backyard and he was fired. I walked behind him all the way to the gate and closed the gate behind him. I was amused and proud of myself for remaining naked and pretty calm throughout the incident! :DDDAndyDiI am confused. You just typed"I've been caught naked in our backyard too many times to type about."Yet you type on and on about being "Caught naked".In Post 10 you mentioned the lock on your gate.How do you keep getting caught naked in your back yard if the gate has a lock?How did the pool guy get into your yard if the gate has a lock?Please continue typing about caught naked in your backyard.But, please answer my questions.I am confused.

I'll answer your questions but dude... you need to stop reading into post too deeply! :DDD

There is a lock on my gate. It's got two latches; one on the outside and one sliding bolt latch on the inside. The inside sliding bolt latch has a pad lock on it but the padlock is never locked. The pool guy and the lawn guy know this and take the padlock off and slide the latch to open the gate.

Have you ever had a padlock on a latch or gate but did not lock the padlock? It's more a deterrent for kids.

This post was edited

I guess I was most amused by one encounter with a pool guy that I fired while naked!I've been caught naked in our backyard too many times to type about. This particular incident involved a pool guy that kept coming on days that were not our regular pool days. After catching me twice and I doing the right thing and putting on a pair of shorts to talk with him and tell him that he must come on the scheduled days or call or text me if he's going to deviate. I decided not to put on shorts again if it happened again.The third time, I'd been in my workshop getting a tool for an inside project. came out of the shed and there he was again. I stood there talking to him, while I was naked, for 5 mins as he acted like a little boy or girl embarrassed by my nudity. At the end, I told him to get out of our backyard and he was fired. I walked behind him all the way to the gate and closed the gate behind him. I was amused and proud of myself for remaining naked and pretty calm throughout the incident! :DDD

AndyDi
I am confused. You just typed
"I've been caught naked in our backyard too many times to type about."
Yet you type on and on about being "Caught naked".
In Post 10 you mentioned the lock on your gate.
How do you keep getting caught naked in your back yard if the gate has a lock?
How did the pool guy get into your yard if the gate has a lock?
Please continue typing about caught naked in your backyard.
But, please answer my questions.
I am confused.[/q]

NudeinNJ, Careful, If it matters, Andy will block you. He hides behind the block button. He blocked me many years ago. I manage to still enjoy this site on a daily basis. I wonder why he even has a pad lock dangling on the hasp if he doesn't use it. Seems to me he has a different definition of being "Caught naked" than I do. Being "Caught naked" as many times as he is "Caught naked" just sounds suspicious

This post was edited

My wife told of deliveries coming to the homestead. During chores had not kept an eye on time. Heard gravel crunching and turned around to see UPS truck. No longer able to run, or cloth to cover, just acted as nuttin' was different from last delivery. She said nice view and not sure if she meant me or the hillsides.

This post was edited

I guess I was most amused by one encounter with a pool guy that I fired while naked!I've been caught naked in our backyard too many times to type about. This particular incident involved a pool guy that kept coming on days that were not our regular pool days. After catching me twice and I doing the right thing and putting on a pair of shorts to talk with him and tell him that he must come on the scheduled days or call or text me if he's going to deviate. I decided not to put on shorts again if it happened again.The third time, I'd been in my workshop getting a tool for an inside project. came out of the shed and there he was again. I stood there talking to him, while I was naked, for 5 mins as he acted like a little boy or girl embarrassed by my nudity. At the end, I told him to get out of our backyard and he was fired. I walked behind him all the way to the gate and closed the gate behind him. I was amused and proud of myself for remaining naked and pretty calm throughout the incident! :DDDAndyDiI am confused. You just typed"I've been caught naked in our backyard too many times to type about."Yet you type on and on about being "Caught naked".In Post 10 you mentioned the lock on your gate.How do you keep getting caught naked in your back yard if the gate has a lock?How did the pool guy get into your yard if the gate has a lock?Please continue typing about caught naked in your backyard.But, please answer my questions.I am confused.[/q]NudeinNJ, Careful, If it matters, Andy will block you. He hides behind the block button. He blocked me many years ago. I manage to still enjoy this site on a daily basis. I wonder why he even has a pad lock dangling on the hasp if he doesn't use it. Seems to me he has a different definition of being "Caught naked" than I do. Being "Caught naked" as many times as he is "Caught naked" just sounds suspicious

I block idiots, morons, childish old people ...

If me blocking you didn't bother you so damn much, why do you always bring it up? Why does my blocking you bother you so much you have to speak (type) of it often. GO GET A LIFE! Enough said!

This post was edited

Ii always enjoy your posts AndiDi. Keep them coming.

This post was edited

Dont take it too serious Andi. We all know there are a few here as well as other forums that on only to comment on others or posts. Encountered it myself this week

This post was edited