This or That: Amusement Park or Day at the Beach?

You are allowed to be clothes free, what would you choose? Amusement Park or Day at the Beach?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:This or That: Amusement Park or Day at the Beach?

Hmmmmmm as much as I love the beach, I'd have to say a naked day at Disneyland (Amusement Park) would be incredible! If able, I'd ride every ride and some of them I'd want to ride more than twice, while naked! What a great day that would be!

This post was edited

Beach for sure, nudity and water go so well together but if the amusement park was a water park that would be great.

This post was edited

I would definitely prefer a day at the beach as I dont get the opportunity to do that too often living where I live!

This post was edited

My partner wants to go to the Beach, I want to go to an Amusement Park! Will be continued... :-DD

This post was edited

Wolf_girl, Please let us know what you decide!

This post was edited

Wolf_girl, There has to be a Batman ride at whatever amusement park you go to otherwise the beach has to be your first choice especially at this beautiful time of year here in the Northern Hemisphere!

This post was edited

Decided: Amusement Park, no contest! Only had to mention there are less shops for me to visit :-DD

This post was edited

Definitely the beach!!!!!

This post was edited

Wolf_girl, I can relate to your amusement park decision! Now, how do you make that dream become a reality?

This post was edited

Decided: Amusement Park, no contest! Only had to mention there are less shops for me to visit :-DD

See you in line for the Batman rollercoaster! :DDD

This post was edited